Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
I don't understand the reason for grown children (10+) to be yelling at the top pf their lungs and slamming doors. What is the purpose? Where are their parents? Ugh! Just another reason why I don't want a man with kids. If I can't discipline (non physical) the child, I want no parts of the situation.

Road to owning, here I come.

Lithe

All Star
Daps
I don't understand the reason for grown children (10+) to be yelling at the top pf their lungs and slamming doors. What is the purpose? Where are their parents? Ugh! Just another reason why I don't want a man with kids. If I can't discipline (non physical) the child, I want no parts of the situation.

Road to owning, here I come.

For real! Teach your child(ren) basic manners, especially when you are in a shared living space and it's the evening/night.

I absolutely love children, but I cannot tolerate a child who constantly misbehaves. Home training is important! I have to catch myself from trying to snatch some random kids up for their foolery out in public. I wouldn't have dared even entertain the thought of acting up while out.

Lithe

All Star
Daps
tumblr_o0okqekC3i1ubeokqo1_400.gif

tumblr_o0okqekC3i1ubeokqo2_400.gif

tumblr_o0okqekC3i1ubeokqo3_400.gif

tumblr_o0okqekC3i1ubeokqo4_400.gif

tumblr_o0okqekC3i1ubeokqo5_400.gif

tumblr_o0okqekC3i1ubeokqo6_400.gif

tumblr_o0okqekC3i1ubeokqo7_400.gif

tumblr_o0okqekC3i1ubeokqo8_400.gif

tumblr_o0okqekC3i1ubeokqo9_400.gif

tumblr_o0okqekC3i1ubeokqo10_400.gif

Facts only!!! My family has many shades of brown in our family, but we are all black. My brother looks biracial and people swear we're mixed. Him, because he has light eyes, and me because I just look like I'm "from south America or something." Apparently I don't "look or sound 'normal' black." What is normal black?!?! TF?!!!

BTW, I'm glad I finally joined this forum after lurking it for two years. Y'all are a cool bunch in spite of some of the nonsense I've seen go on in here. There are some good people here.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Then people are like "it's never too late, you can find love at any age". :heh: Man don't nobody want to be 50 going through this shyt LMAO! I'm just going to find some good sperm banks and raise my future criminal black children like the irresponsible single mother that I am. I don't need a man for anything :mjcry:
It doesn't get easier? Why he do dis to me? :mjcry:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think the reason i have such poor sleeping habits is because I'm hot at night. The last two nights I cracked the window open and slept pretty decently. I still woke up like every 2-3 hours but I actually slept in that time. Usually I'm tossing around trying to get comfortable.

Lithe

All Star
Daps
I think the reason i have such poor sleeping habits is because I'm hot at night. The last two nights I cracked the window open and slept pretty decently. I still woke up like every 2-3 hours but I actually slept in that time. Usually I'm tossing around trying to get comfortable.

I have this issue, and these "temperature regulating sheets" don't help! I'm just glad I didn't pay full price ($129.99) for them, because I would be extra pissed! I sleep with a fan pointed directly at me, and still wake up too hot for comfort.