Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
:steviej:I can't wait til Spring is here!!! I'm wearing my thin sweats that outlines & hugs my lil big booty so nicely. I can't wait to wear these outside again. I got like 4 pair of these mugs, one the winter is :camby:I'm flaunting it to the max! :obama:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
:jbhmm:Thinking back a few weeks ago.... I was at the shop. It's unisex & I kept crossing & uncrossing my legs as a way to take the pressure off my butt. It was a dude who kept staring at me. Was i subconsciously sending him a signal with that ? :patrice:Cause he was staring hard as fukk... What y'all think?

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
I bought a bunch of ingredients from the chemistry store. Going to make sugar scrubs, well try anyway. I hope the essential oil blends I copped smell ok.
What did you buy? Do you have a pinterest? The have the best ingrediants, there are even some sites where you can download free essential oil books, woth recipes, what wach essential oil does and is good for and a bunch of other things.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What did you buy? Do you have a pinterest? The have the best ingrediants, there are even some sites where you can download free essential oil books, woth recipes, what wach essential oil does and is good for and a bunch of other things.
I bought some jars, coconut oil, sweet almond oil, brown sugar and fig essential oil blend and a coconut cream oil blend.

I've seen a bunch of recipes just want the oils to smell nice.