Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
Breh, I'm not making an appointment just to see if I'm pregnant. That's so inconvenient lol
LOL... i took 2 pregnancy test , went to the health department, and to my gynecologist. So I confirmed my pregnancy 4 times. :snoop:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
LOL... now the pregnancy test thing I won't do. I had my cousin buy mine... :russ:

I seen a young man at Walmart embarrassed as shyt to buy his magnums. He was cute though had his little girlfriend with him.

Funny I've NEVER been embarrased to buy condoms. I mean it's protection from unwanted pregnancies and STD's, what's there to be EMBARRASED about?

I brought my ex wife pads too. Never felt a way about it:manny:

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
Should my friend be upset that her boyfriend is using the same compliments he used on his ex?
Yep... that means she is nothing special.

Just kidding not really. Some dudes are too lazy to come up with something original to say.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Okay, I found out that my class reunion is in August. I have until then to get it together the way I really want it to be so I can wear a crop top over that weekend. Lol, for real. I plan to get it in that weekend partying with my former classmates. @Regine Hunter unfortunately I can't sneak into Laroyce's cause he went to the other school.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Currently in Albany sittin in some mall
All these nikkas is fine :noah:
tumblr_mtrel0UJoD1rg4wdmo1_250.gif

& bat your eyes seductively

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I want to make donut holes but only because I've never done it before and I don't have shyt else to do. But it's such a fat thing to make.