Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hubby asked for some porridge for breakfast.... I'm making grits... Eff that...:pachaha:

#whenculturesclash :francis:

Im lying.... Imma make some porridge... :troll:But I ain't gon' say I like it :lolbron:
Porridge is real? I thought that shyt was just a Goldilocks and the three bears type thing.

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Oh goodness! Bless your heart. I'm glad you are ok...

Did they take anything? Did you have a mace or something?

he took my purse which had my credit cards and kindle in it. I was in a daze so i asked him if he would give me my keys and work id, and he did along with my atm card. He actually apologized and said " im sorry times are just hard" i was really stupid i realize now but i was on some weird autopilot. no mace, i guess i should since i walk home at 4am.

Damn,so sorry to hear that. Where do you live?
i was walking from the bus stop/grocery store to my grandmothers house in las vegas.

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
he took my purse which had my credit cards and kindle in it. I was in a daze so i asked him if he would give me my keys and work id, and he did along with my atm card. He actually apologized and said " im sorry times are just hard" i was really stupid i realize now but i was on some weird autopilot. no mace, i guess i should since i walk home at 4am.

i was walking from the bus stop/grocery store to my grandmothers house in las vegas.
WOW... i'm surprised he apologized. i'm just glad you didn't try to play hero and just gave him the stuff.

Have you canceled your credit card and things?

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
WOW... i'm surprised he apologized. i'm just glad you didn't try to play hero and just gave him the stuff.

Have you canceled your credit card and things?
yeah i called and cancelled all my credit cards and the bank put a freeze on my checking account because im not sure if my extra checks were in my purse, i usually dont carry any but better safe than sorry.

I actually told him, can he please just leave the purse and take everything in it because i really like that purse and he said sorry again. it was freaking crazy. the credit card and bank people were nice 311 operator was a bytch.