Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
I feel you. Buying pregnancy tests and douches are pretty embarrassing as well. I remember this guy asked me to buy some condoms and I flat out refused. I get enough anxiety with feminine products.
LOL... now the pregnancy test thing I won't do. I had my cousin buy mine... :russ:

I seen a young man at Walmart embarrassed as shyt to buy his magnums. He was cute though had his little girlfriend with him.

Last edited:

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I feel you. Buying pregnancy tests and douches are pretty embarrassing as well. I remember this guy asked me to buy some condoms and I flat out refused. I get enough anxiety with feminine products.
yeah tampons, i dont care. douche tho, i feel embarrased. i didnt want to mention it in the threead because i know some are opposed to douche

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yeah tampons, i dont care. douche tho, i feel embarrased. i didnt want to mention it in the threead because i know some are opposed to douche

Who cares? LMAO, that means they don't have to get any anxiety buying them, lucky them. I bought two boxes today because they were on sale along with 4 packages of pads and a bag of sunflower seeds. Tossed it on the counter like a boss.