Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
First page of the "list of bedwenches" thread. Miranda's pic was posted. She asked for it to be removed and the OP refused. Not sure if it's still there.
I have sog on ignore, so I haven't seen that thread. I'm surprised I'm not on that list (every time he neg reps me he calls me a wench; I've asked cook to put me on his ignore list)
I've had people threaten to post pics that were pmd so that's not really safe either. Its all karma for my past actions on here. I'm not ugly or old looking IMO, so its not a big deal
I just talk about Mexicans and dikk too much on here
:russ:
, and don't want that connected to my face
I've had a lot of people ask me to post in that thread and I refuse to. It's nice to be able to put a face to posters, but some people on this forum can't be trusted. It's sad

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
Might just cancel my plans and just kick back, drink a cold bottle of Pineapple Jarritos and watch Netflix :coffee:

Fun Sized Psycho

Supporter
Daps
If you ladies ever have time (and like black soap opera type of shows) you should watch 'Close Friends' and 'Dear Future Wife' on YouTube.
DFW has short episodes, like 9 minutes or so, but close friends is a little longer, like 20-30 minutes.

Fun Sized Psycho

Supporter
Daps
I'm in the Bronx at my grandparents house bored af, so I got on tinder...
I haven't said yes to so many people in a long time. (Where I live there's so many white guys)