Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I've had people threaten to post pics that were pmd so that's not really safe either. Its all karma for my past actions on here. I'm not ugly or old looking IMO, so its not a big deal
I just talk about Mexicans and dikk too much on here
:russ:
, and don't want that connected to my face
Thats what I liked about OhMarty approach. She asked a fellow coli lady about the posters who asked for her pics to check if they can be trusted and only sent through PM. :ehh:

Still its fukked up that they posted your pic like that....

Last edited:

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
It's a handful of guys on this site, and I'm really starting to recognize who, who are extremely pressed about certain women, and then they are pressed about who is or isn't sticking their dikks in us.

And @Miranda your pic still is up. That SOG kid, like some others on here was born brain dead and revived through a blood sacrifice to Satan, I'm sure of it.

Anyway, I should keep this quiet, but I wish I knew computers better.......

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
And they wonder why some of us are hesitant to post or quick to remove our picture:francis:.
There's like 5-15 normal men on the Coli, the rest are complete Elliott Rodgeresque.... No way I'm posting my pic for open consumption so one of these psychos can grab the exif data and get my exact location. Plus, I've been on national television... No way...

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
There's like 5-15 normal men on the Coli, the rest are complete Elliott Rodgeresque.... No way I'm posting my pic for open consumption so one of these psychos can grab the exif data and get my exact location. Plus, I've been on national television... No way...
I've got a girlfriend who's boyfriend does MMA, I'm taking her up on that training offer.... just in case.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
@VFib
@Fun Sized Psycho @Vice Queen @Amethyst @Miranda

@Ooh Marty approach is best some of us been on here long enough to know what's up with the good posters to trust to pm pics or just pm period and not worry bout any of the stupid shyt most do on here

Too many immature self centered posters on here or get caught in their feelings that they wanna put personal shyt on blast

So be careful
I just damn woke up and saw that ignorant shyt that happened with
@Miranda and her pic in a post that shouldn't have happened in the first place :snoop:

Y'all have any other questions just let me know

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
@VFib
@Fun Sized Psycho @Vice Queen @Amethyst @Miranda

@Ooh Marty approach is best some of us been on here long enough to know what's up with the good posters to trust to pm pics or just pm period and not worry bout any of the stupid shyt most do on here

Too many immature self centered posters on here or get caught in their feelings that they wanna put personal shyt on blast

So be careful
I just damn woke up and saw that ignorant shyt that happened with
@Miranda and her pic in a post that shouldn't have happened in the first place :snoop:

Y'all have any other questions just let me know
Exactly I know how nikkas do but the ones I sent my pic to don't be on that goofy exposing shyt :blessed: