Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hate when you get played in a relationship :heh: it's like you do everything you didn't do in the last one and it still doesn't work out. It sucks too then you gotta get over a dude. The best part is when you tell him how you feel and he doesn't give one single solitary fukk :russ: he has more bytches to play he ain't worried about you.

*sigh* if there was a pill you could take to stop catching feelings then i would.

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
:banderas:

I discovered a new thing while expanding on my spirituality.

I've been recording my twitches and itches for the last couple of days, it's crazy how accurate it is. Like 5 things came through. I'm sitting like :ohhh:
Here I thought my body was spazzing out.

Damn I love being spiritually conscious :mjcry:

I've been looking into being spiritual conscious.......Part of me is afraid to mess with that sutff due to maybe being able to open the wrong doors. I wanted to try astro projection, but I need to work on my fear. @Nelomaxwell what are your thoughts on this?

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
I've been looking into being spiritual conscious.......Part of me is afraid to mess with that sutff due to maybe being able to open the wrong doors. I wanted to try astro projection, but I need to work on my fear. @Nelomaxwell what are your thoughts on this?
:mjlol:

It's called astral projection

:snoop:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
PM me I don't like talking I mixed company.

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
I hate when you get played in a relationship :heh: it's like you do everything you didn't do in the last one and it still doesn't work out. It sucks too then you gotta get over a dude. The best part is when you tell him how you feel and he doesn't give one single solitary fukk :russ: he has more bytches to play he ain't worried about you.

*sigh* if there was a pill you could take to stop catching feelings then i would.
:therethere: :hug:
I would take that pill as well.
Lol @ the bold.
So we are reposting folks pics all over the site now outside of pic threads? Yea.....I'm not posting another pic again.
whose pics got reposted?