Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
I'm not complaining... but I think TLR should be done away with.

People don't know how to behave. It's like fukkin high school on here.

It's almost like the people in TLR thrive on other people's misery.

If there is a fukkery thread I don't get involved anymore because there is no point.

It makes me look just as ignorant as the person that posted it and the people in the thread that are willing to go back and forth.

I think this should be the death of the fukkery thread year also

Because if you think about it if no one replies to it it gets push further down and eventually out of sight.

But that is wishful thinking. People will always feel the need to defend themselves even if it's to a stranger online.

You have to think about it like this... do these people cloth you, put bread on your table, do you even consider these people friends?

Why even worry about it... life is too short to give a rats ass about what people on the internet think.

Last edited:

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
I'm not complaining... but I think TLR should be done away with.

People don't know how to behave. It's like fukkin high school on here.

It's almost like the people in TLR thrive on other people's misery.

If there is a fukkery thread I don't get involved anymore because there is no point.

It makes me look just as ignorant as the person that posted it the people in the thread that are willing to go back and forth.

I think this should be the death of the fukkery thread year.

Because if you think about it if no one replies to it it gets push further down and eventually out of sight.

But that is wishful thinking. People will always feel the need to defend themselves even if it's to a stranger online.

You have to think about it like this... do these people cloth you, put bread on your table, do you even consider these people friends?

Why even worry about it... life is too short to give a rats ass about what people on the internet think.
Since I've regulated myself lurk status in that forum, or even downright avoiding it, my week here has been more pleasant.

Paradise

Daps
Since I've regulated myself lurk status in that forum, or even downright avoiding it, my week here has been more pleasant.
I'll reply to the threads that are fukkery free.

I'm starting to think some of these people really do have mental issues.

Last edited:

Paradise

Daps
Did the coli have a breakdown or something? So much drama and I'm over here like :what:?
*I love it when I'm not involved. I've grown so much lol.
The lack of respect is coming to a head and starting to ooze out. People are tired...

In other words... you gon learn today!

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
I'll reply to the threads that are fukkery free.

I'm starting to think some of these people really do have mental issues.
Tons of people here, especially in TLR have mental issues, depression, social anxiety, bipolar, schizophrenia, etc. That's why 1. there's always a suicide thread every month or so, and 2. I stopped arguing with crazy people lol. It only makes you look crazy.

Sad thing, is there are also a lot of young guys here who mimic the actions of mentally unstable people. When you think of TLR more as the Asylum, it makes more sense. A lot of the trolls are not trolls, they are clinically insane.

Paradise

Daps
Tons of people here, especially in TLR have mental issues, depression, social anxiety, bipolar, schizophrenia, etc. That's why 1. there's always a suicide thread every month or so, and 2. I stopped arguing with crazy people lol. It only makes you look crazy.

Sad thing, is there are also a lot of young guys here who mimic the actions of mentally unstable people. When you think of TLR more as the Asylum, it makes more sense. A lot of the trolls are not trolls, they are clinically insane.
I said the same thing this morning.

I didn't want to believe that some people on here are crazy. I thought it was a show some fake internet persona... but I'm starting to think they probably act like that in real life.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Was getting it in today brehettes

MR3Z7p6h.jpg

Check my stats

:myman:

Paradise

Daps
All part of your 5 year plan. A fresh 29 breh gonna arrive on the doorstep with a handsome face, cut physique, cooking skills, stable income, and beard on fleek.

:wow:
I don't know about that sir... but ill keep on letting you think that.