Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
My new neighbors have a basset hound. it whines and howls, I thought they were abusing it

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Called off of work today. I didnt get any sleep and my ankle hurts a bit....besides. maybe its just me and my thinking, but i refuse to bust my ass for a minimum wage job thats barely giving me hours as it is. As long as i have enough to pay my grams and my phone bill. Im good.

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
I feel like such a child around my friends. When they talk about sex and relationships and start laughing about it, meanwhile I'm usually just there like :unsure: I don't know what y'all laughing at.

My inexperience hangs on me like a heavy coat :snoop:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I feel like such a child around my friends. When they talk about sex and relationships and start laughing about it, meanwhile I'm usually just there like :unsure: I don't know what y'all laughing at.

My inexperience hangs on me like a heavy coat :snoop:

I know how you feel. The female I once considered my best friend was VERY sexually experienced and so were the females she hung with. When I did have sex, I did so on the strength of her stories. I never was really into it, I just felt I need to "fit in". Don't' be like me. You're not missing anything and when it's meant for you to experience you will and you can only hope it's completely unique of their experiences. That's the one thing I regret sexually.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
My younger brothers could probably make some banging ass trap music because you can't understand what they are saying. Their parents never taught them to enunciate or improve their grammar.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lmao why is this girl missing a tooth on the side of her mouth? I know that bytch was there last time I saw her. I wanted to say so bad "where the fukk your tooth go?" But you have a head full of fresh weave and a maid service. :russ:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Taraji shytting on souls tonight

untitled-398py6.gif

Told the wrap it up guy to calm his ass down

:laff::laff: