Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
I'll wear more skirts and dresses this winter, but I need to find a pair of nice looking long boots.
As long as it isn't freezing outside.
whoa.png

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
pitty dap cuz it was a lie ur saying

said in TC room how I'm not ur friend cuz my EBT card was declined for dinner and u were embarrassed because of that also cuz i had a perm like prince and his heels like him saying how could i ask you this

would u like diamonds and perils
would u rather have a boy or a girl

:mjcry:
Why am I just now seeing this? Anyway...

LAWD! You are a nut Twan! I hope someone let's you know that you can't buy dinner with a EBT unless you have cash benefits... LOL. You with a perm and heels. That would be a sight to behold.

and to let you know I want both and a little girl.

Last edited:

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
omg. my sister is already planning our trip to Ocean city for next year.
not an issue, but there's about 9 of us going (me, parents, siblings & their kids) & my sister is planning on dividing the cost by adults only. So my ticket will end up being bout $200 more than if she divided it by the number of people. :martin: I'm sure she's doing it that way, because otherwise she'd have to pay the full amt for 3 people.

idk if I've ever said this before, but I'm selfish.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Uh oh, "bae" acting right. Lol we are on good terms today *crosses fingers* we actually had a really nice talk last night so hopefully we can finally get on the same page. I told him get it together or leave me the fukk alone this year. :pachaha:

Daps
Why does stock trading have to be so complicated?! There is so many rules, strategies and vocabulary....I don't know if I'll ever learn them all :sadbron: It's hard not being so hard on myself :to: I'm getting so old....I wonder if I'll ever change. :to: This place is like an online diary :lupe: I really like these smileys too :youngsabo: