Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
Doesn't have a time limit right now. It will probably be up for at least 2 weeks. I can't even get the money 2 hear for about a week because it takes 5 to 7 business days to get it from them :( so Monday I'm going to withdraw whats there and send it to her. Hopefully by then she will be able to leave, have food and at least get a room for a week and then I believe I will be able to withdraw the rest to give to her.
Sounds good I wanted to donate... but wouldn't be able to until thursday.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Sounds good I wanted to donate... but wouldn't be able to until thursday.

I thought about that being mindful of that. That's why on Monday I'm start the process on whatever is there to at least get here out the city. Right now we have enough for the tickets a room and food based on the estimates she made. That just made me tear up that its that much today. And I will leave it up if I am looking at it right it keeps a tally on what all has been donated even if you take some of the money out.

Paradise

Daps
I thought about that being mindful of that. That's why on Monday I'm start the process on whatever is there to at least get here out the city. Right now we have enough for the tickets a room and food based on the estimates she made. That just made me tear up that its that much today. And I will leave it up if I am looking at it right it keeps a tally on what all has been donated even if you take some of the money out.
Sounds good! I'm proud of the coli!

Sometimes the fukkery becomes too much... but when it's time to show up and show out they do!

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I really wanna try this...

first off i read that shyt wrong i just read the first 3 words thinking of a new flavor to try :ahh:
second curly hair females :whew:
third i would of just put several tennis balls in ur hair and wrapped them up and have u jump up and down and few times or till they fell out ur hair then BLAM U GOT CURLY HAIR UR WELCOME :blessed:

Paradise

Daps
first off i read that shyt wrong i just read the first 3 words thinking of a new flavor to try :ahh:
second curly hair females :whew:
third i would of just put several tennis balls in ur hair and wrapped them up and have u jump up and down and few times or till they fell out ur hair then BLAM U GOT CURLY HAIR UR WELCOME :blessed:
LOL... :russ:. I'm naturally curly sir... but that is a novel idea.

Foxy Brown

Andrea Y. Small Gardner
Daps
Reppin
Jordan, Jasmine, Jolie, Julius
Hello Ladies, I'm back again asking for your expertise! My skin is terrible, well not really terrible. But it needs some work! What are your go-to products for fading hyperpigmentation marks and reducing the look of pores? I'm trying to have a Megan Goode complexion. I have tried emu oil- broke me out- atleast I think, tea tree oil- too harsh, drys me out, vitamin e/avocado oil-didnt see any results. I will admit, I'm not a routine person,lol.