Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
So... bad enough you are talking shyt about me, but you are telling bold faced lies thinking it won't come back to me? And the person you are telling KNOWS it's a lie?
beli.png
You sound like a fool, and now others can see it.

I'm going to let you cook, though, because soon enough you are going to burn. And no, I won't be there to put the fire out.

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
So... bad enough you are talking shyt about me, but you are telling bold faced lies thinking it won't come back to me? And the person you are telling KNOWS it's a lie?
beli.png
You sound like a fool, and now others can see it.

I'm going to let you cook, though, because soon enough you are going to burn. And no, I won't be there to put the fire out.
Those are the ones you gotta watch. They get you to trust them and then stab you in the back like Brutus did Caesar.

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
Anybody got any suggestions for a birthday plan?
I was originally going to go to New Orleans but after being in the cold, I realized that is not where I want to be for my bday, plus it'll be raining.

Daps
My cat is a cool dude! All he want to do is eat, sleep and sun bathe.

But he does knock over the trash can looking for morsels of food...

:dwillhuh: So all the trash just be laying on the floor because he wanted to get every penny's worth.

:mjlol: That mess is funny now, because it didn't happen to me, but I would probably be like this if I had to clean that mess up. :martin:

What does he look like? What type of cat is it? Does he shed alot? Would you consider getting another one? Indoor or outdoor cat? :lupe:

Paradise

Daps
:dwillhuh: So all the trash just be laying on the floor because he wanted to get every penny's worth.

:mjlol: That mess is funny now, because it didn't happen to me, but I would probably be like this if I had to clean that mess up. :martin:

What does he look like? What type of cat is it? Does he shed alot? Would you consider getting another one? Indoor or outdoor cat? :lupe:
He is a black cat with one small white patch under his belly.

He doesn't shed much... except in the spring when he sheds his winter coat.

Two cats would be fun... but I would get a female cat.

He is both.... but he is mostly indoors.

UxfqsaP.jpg

Daps
Aww look at him :mjcry: And he got the cute round eyes too! How do you train a cat? Is there even such thing as training a cat? I heard one story of a cat walking all over the kitchen counters, and it freaked me out. I've also read so many stories of revenge from them like clawing people up :damn:

Your pjs look comfy btw :ehh:

Paradise

Daps
Aww look at him :mjcry: And he got the cute round eyes too! How do you train a cat? Is there even such thing as training a cat? I heard one story of a cat walking all over the kitchen counters, and it freaked me out. I've also read so many stories of revenge from them like clawing people up :damn:

Your pjs look comfy btw :ehh:
Thank you... :pachaha:

He doesn't "surf" the counters and the table... I guess I can be grateful for that.

But I don't think you can really "train"a cat. He already knew how to use the litter and he knows not lay on the couch.

He has never attacked me. He is mostly frightened of strangers.

Daps
Thank you... :pachaha:

He doesn't "surf" the counters and the table... I guess I can be grateful for that.

But I don't think you can really "train"a cat. He already knew how to use the litter and he knows not lay on the couch.

He has never attacked me. He is mostly frightened of strangers.

Interesting...:jbhmm: So, I just have to pray for a cat with a similar temperament as myself. Well, as long as they are cute as these I will be happy.

lcklcklck.gif
zflZ8701TkC0U.gif

My goodness...the cuteness of it all :wow: