Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Sometimes I feel like if you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all...

Then be nice too me or I would of gave u more of my coli cash for the new car but no u told me if I don't watch hgtv or diy and learn too do shyt u would :camby: me in the streets with just my socks and coli boxers :mjcry:

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
Hello Ladies, I'm back again asking for your expertise! My skin is terrible, well not really terrible. But it needs some work! What are your go-to products for fading hyperpigmentation marks and reducing the look of pores? I'm trying to have a Megan Goode complexion. I have tried emu oil- broke me out- atleast I think, tea tree oil- too harsh, drys me out, vitamin e/avocado oil-didnt see any results. I will admit, I'm not a routine person,lol.
Well I use OCM. The oil cleansing method uses castor oil and some other carry oil that is lighter than the castor oil. I use olive oil. Olive oil is rich in vitamin E which is gonna help fade the hyperpigmentation on your face.

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
There are some bad arse children in the world, along with their horrible parents. I don't think I can date another man with kids because I will have issues if they aren't well behaved.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
There are some bad arse children in the world, along with their horrible parents. I don't think I can date another man with kids because I will have issues if they aren't well behaved.

This is why Paradise doesn't do men with kids...

:damn: my kids are fine tho I see how it is :mjcry:

Throws self in bushes :camby: :trash: :to:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How do you ladies deal with some of the opinions of men on here? Specially our own brothers! This site can be funny as hell, but when certain threads are made, I have to log off at the amount of ignorance I see :snoop:

Opinions are one of the best ways to figure out who you should align with. If people never said anything, you wouldn't know who to stay away from.

Paradise

Daps
Opinions are one of the best ways to figure out who you should align with. If people never said anything, you wouldn't know who to stay away from.
Nothing more true has been spoken on here... but it's a bunch of wolves in sheep's clothing on here too.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nothing more true has been spoken on here... but it's a bunch of wolves in sheep's clothing on here too.

That's true, but you just have to be careful and just like any normal friendship/relationship, give it time. Learn to share without making yourself vulnerable. When you get to a point where you're comfortable with all that's good and bad with you, you don't fear people finding out the bad shyt. You fukk up a few times before you get to that conclusion though. There are some good people here but just because you chat with them everyday, doesn't make them your friend.

Paradise

Daps
That's true, but you just have to be careful and just like any normal friendship/relationship, give it time. Learn to share without making yourself vulnerable. When you get to a point where you're comfortable with all that's good and bad with you, you don't fear people finding out the bad shyt. You fukk up a few times before you get to that conclusion though. There are some good people here but just because you chat with them everyday, doesn't make them your friend.
So true! I learned my lesson about calling people on here my "friend".

Don't get me wrong it's some really nice people on the coli and I love chatting with them... but sometimes you just can't trust everybody with your personal info.

We give away alot of our lives on the coli... and unfortunately people use that info against us in the line of fire.

Sometimes you just gotta be guarded until you can figure that person out...

Last edited:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
So true! I learned my lesson about calling people on here my "friend".

Don't get me wrong it's some really nice people on the coli and I love chatting with them... but sometimes you just can't trust everybody with your personal info.

We give away alot of our lives on the coli... and unfortunately people use that info against in the line of fire.

Sometimes you just gotta be guarded until you can figure that person out...

@Rawtid dropping gems as usual thats my OG coli member :blessed:

i better be ur damn friend or u aint getting this high class expensive $10 life insurance from me @Paradise Road :mjcry:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
You know you are my friend Twan!

pitty dap cuz it was a lie ur saying

said in TC room how I'm not ur friend cuz my EBT card was declined for dinner and u were embarrassed because of that also cuz i had a perm like prince and his heels like him saying how could i ask you this

would u like diamonds and perils
would u rather have a boy or a girl

:mjcry:

Last edited:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Man why do dudes think having no stash with a beard or a goatee is a good look?

This shyt amazes me how many guys walk around like this shyt is gross .

It legit looks dumb ass fukk .

Do any of your men have this look ?