Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
How do you ladies deal with some of the opinions of men on here? Specially our own brothers! This site can be funny as hell, but when certain threads are made, I have to log off at the amount of ignorance I see :snoop:
Some threads I just read the title and know it's going to be fukkery so I don't even bother clicking. :yeshrug:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I don't work in the military.
If I could get a job working in the military that would be cool. I loved working at the VA hospital.

I mean... I don't really need money. I still temp, and I work at the club thing store. As long as I don't shop like I have no sense, I'll be good.

Ur misunderstanding me I'm saying u can work on post as a civilian like a contractor is what I'm saying like the Va

That's good ur that way with ur money

QueenSheba

All Star
Daps
This is second time a thread is dedicated to me. :pachaha:

All I have to say to all these virgins is
70s-afro-you-mad.gif

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
How do you ladies deal with some of the opinions of men on here? Specially our own brothers! This site can be funny as hell, but when certain threads are made, I have to log off at the amount of ignorance I see :snoop:
A lot of them are young with no real experience in women, so they just regurgitate shyt that they read here or on PUA sites. Some also have unresolved issues from the rejections they experienced in HS.