Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I'm kinda torn right now

Just went on an interview.
Cons
-it was 45 minutes away. I have to get on the thruway to get there.
-I didn't really like the dentist's attitude (he's not someone I'd want to work for/with)
-He only pays $33/hr (I make $39-$40/hr temping)
Pros
-appointments are 1 hr long
-I'd get more working experience

the job would only be for a few months since the hygienist is going on maternity leave, but when she comes back I'd still be working 1/2 days. So that's a pro & a con.
it's temporary so maybe try it out. A bad boss can just be so draining and it seeps into every area of you life, but again you know it will just be temporary

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This fukking jump rope is going to kill me. 4th time going out with me and it completely shuts my body down. Woke back up this morning in a pool of a my slobber and could barely move. All body parts are aching. shyt is real b

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
How do you ladies deal with some of the opinions of men on here? Specially our own brothers! This site can be funny as hell, but when certain threads are made, I have to log off at the amount of ignorance I see :snoop:
Most of the time we ignore them.. but if it is too outlandish some of us will say something.

You just gotta know most of them say things for shock factor and don't really mean anything they say.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I'm kinda torn right now

Just went on an interview.
Cons
-it was 45 minutes away. I have to get on the thruway to get there.
-I didn't really like the dentist's attitude (he's not someone I'd want to work for/with)
-He only pays $33/hr (I make $39-$40/hr temping)
Pros
-appointments are 1 hr long
-I'd get more working experience

the job would only be for a few months since the hygienist is going on maternity leave, but when she comes back I'd still be working 1/2 days. So that's a pro & a con.

U try working on a military post? U might like it better
Let me know if u wanna do it and depending on where u at I could put in a good word for u
I've gotten 3-4 people hired on post assistant and hygienist

Also if u need the money bad just gotta suck it up for the time being till u find a better office who doesn't have a shytty attitude I hated that shyt also I just would have to tune his ass out that's all

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
How do you ladies deal with some of the opinions of men on here? Specially our own brothers! This site can be funny as hell, but when certain threads are made, I have to log off at the amount of ignorance I see :snoop:
Remember your audience. You are in a sea of bored, lonely, sexually frustrated, socially anxious, introverted, bitter, depressed men. There's really no point in arguing. Just state your opinion or facts and move on. These mfs love to debate but you dont have to respond.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Remember your audience. You are in a sea of bored, lonely, sexually frustrated, socially anxious, introverted, bitter, depressed men. There's really no point in arguing. Just state your opinion or facts and move on. These mfs love to debate but you dont have to respond.
:totheeastside:

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
U try working on a military post? U might like it better
Let me know if u wanna do it and depending on where u at I could put in a good word for u
I've gotten 3-4 people hired on post assistant and hygienist

Also if u need the money bad just gotta suck it up for the time being till u find a better office who doesn't have a shytty attitude I hated that shyt also I just would have to tune his ass out that's all
I don't work in the military.
If I could get a job working in the military that would be cool. I loved working at the VA hospital.

I mean... I don't really need money. I still temp, and I work at the club thing store. As long as I don't shop like I have no sense, I'll be good.