Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
I saw a thread on another site that had some nasty pics, plus I saw a video that completely turned me off to it. I've seen nasty pics before but for some reason this time I was done.i also like that feeling when I didn't eat many carbs.

Do you happen to have to video or know the name of it? I watched some video about pink slime in our meat and it pretty much turned me off

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
@blackcrusaderm I think you messed that up Breh. But thanks for the rep.
full

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
Do you happen to have to video or know the name of it? I watched some video about pink slime in our meat and it pretty much turned me off
I don't remember if I saw the video here in the Vegetarian/Vegan thread or if I saw it on another site, but ...

it had either a cow or a pig with puss oozing out still being passed off as acceptable on the assembly line.

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
so my friend practices santeria, and i dont know man

its cool, then she start talking about weird shyt and im just like :patrice:

you cant wear certain prints or colors cuz its taboo :what:

its just, i dont know :mjlol:

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
I'm kinda torn right now

Just went on an interview.
Cons
-it was 45 minutes away. I have to get on the thruway to get there.
-I didn't really like the dentist's attitude (he's not someone I'd want to work for/with)
-He only pays $33/hr (I make $39-$40/hr temping)
Pros
-appointments are 1 hr long
-I'd get more working experience

the job would only be for a few months since the hygienist is going on maternity leave, but when she comes back I'd still be working 1/2 days. So that's a pro & a con.

Daps
I'm having mad ideas today

there should be a chipotle-esque restaurant but instead of burritos, you can get japanese rice dishes (like a beef bowl or tonkatsu or things like that) wrapped in a big sheet of seaweed

there should be some kind of special black male/female therapy session where the woman and man sit on the floor in a comfortable environment where they just fukking look at each other and push past all their negative thoughts and assumptions about each other, until they start really seeing each other for the normal human being that they are instead of "a black man" and "a black woman"