Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
You must be a really good catch! We already know you are sweet and beautiful.
I like to think I'm a good catch.

But I am a sweetheart, and women always seem to not want to see me single. Especially if they themselves are in healthy relationships. Not complaining. The prospects sound good on paper so far...

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
I like to think I'm a good catch.

But I am a sweetheart, and women always seem to not want to see me single. Especially if they themselves are in healthy relationships. Not complaining. The prospects sound good on paper so far...
I hope that everything works out for you. If you meet your husband remember to invite me to the wedding... LOL

Daps
why tho? whhhyyyyyy? why have a man's face and a "woman's" body

i really feel for our black men. dont half ass the shyt. one or the other
its a war going on

10364125_123699001337006_6259158972438149402_n.jpg

1923763_122719828101590_1220612454544387581_n.jpg

Wait, is he gay or something?

His titties are bigger than mine! :damn:

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
I need to reevaluate this Vegetarian/Pesc life style. I didn't research things enough and feel really
flabbynsick.png
. Low carb worked better for me, but after seeing some nasty pics and videos, I don't see myself touching raw meat for a long time.

OAN: I booked too many trips for next year.
snoop.png
. I need to buckle down and take my goal of purchasing a place more seriously. I think I'll cut down 2017 travelling to one big trip and one small one.

Do you think it is easy for you to not eat meat, or is it hard?

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
Do you think it is easy for you to not eat meat, or is it hard?
Not hard because I am now turned off by it, at least in it's uncooked state. It's just hard for me to figure out what to eat that's not meat. Before I could eat a few home cooked chicken wings as my meal and that was it. Now I need to figure out what to eat that satisfies me. I turned to carbs as a substitution which isn't what I expected to do. I will still eat seafood. I can prbably still eat chicken, beef and pork in it's prepared state, but right now I'm turned off by it in it's uncooked state so I don't want to even touch it.

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
Not hard because I am now turned off by it, at least in it's uncooked state. It's just hard for me to figure out what to eat that's not meat. Before I could eat a few home cooked chicken wings as my meal and that was it. Now I need to figure out what to eat that satisfies me. I turned to carbs as a substitution which isn't what I expected to do. I will still eat seafood. I can prbably still eat chicken, beef and pork in it's prepared state, but right now I'm turned off by it in it's uncooked state so I don't want to even touch it.

How did you get turned off by it? Did you watch a video about it? Yeah I don't want to use carbs as a substitution either. I have noticed when you eat healthy your body has this clean empty feeling. It is as if all of the toxins are gone. Have you ever tried making fruit smoothies to fill you up? A smoothie that I think is delicious is a mango, banana smoothie. I need to find some vegetarian cookbooks.

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
Wait, is he gay or something?

His titties are bigger than mine! :damn:

naw i dont think he gay :mjlol:

yeah girl he gay! besides that, i dont know what the fukk is going on

this vella delicious white :banderas:
finna get drunk and wash my hair
hope i dont drown in the shower

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
How did you get turned off by it? Did you watch a video about it? Yeah I don't want to use carbs as a substitution either. I have noticed when you eat healthy your body has this clean empty feeling. It is as if all of the toxins are gone. Have you ever tried making fruit smoothies to fill you up? A smoothie that I think is delicious is a mango, banana smoothie. I need to find some vegetarian cookbooks.
I saw a thread on another site that had some nasty pics, plus I saw a video that completely turned me off to it. I've seen nasty pics before but for some reason this time I was done.i also like that feeling when I didn't eat many carbs.