Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
Do you like salads? Not sure if you saw the ingredients for the salad I posted above, but they are great low carb options (minus the golden raisins). Find a nice low carb vinagrette and you're good to go. You can add nuts, tuna or salmon to the salads as well for different flavors.
I love salads. I'll have to learn to be more creative with them. I was used to just chicken salads and being satisfied with that. Thanks again!

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
Every time I meditate, I write affirmations or goals then drop it into the jar after I'm finished. I can't wait till it's filled so I can see how many of them came true.

FkuJQIT.jpg

What about writing plenty of them at once and putting them into a jar then pulling one out and challenging yourself to complete it?

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Much more carbs that I usually eat since I no longer eat chicken pork or beef. (Pasta, rice, bread, etc)
That's stuff that I rarely ate in the past.
I'm still trying to find a balance between a low barb lifestyle but without the meat. I haven't given up seafood completely yet.

I may revisit meat while I figure this out, but it has to be prepared. I can't bring myself to touch raw meat again right now.

That's exactly what messed me up when I became a vegetarian and then a pescatarian. All I ate was bread, pasta and rice and I definitely felt the consequences of that. I feel more bloated, I'm carrying more water weight and I feel like all of it is going directly to my stomach :sadcam:. It's horrible.

I started a low carb diet recently and now I eat seafood for the protein which is great with vegetables. Plus like @Rawtid mentioned lentils and beans are also a godsend for that lifestyle. I've been able to cut back on the pasta and bread as a result.

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
That's exactly what messed me up when I became a vegetarian and then a pescatarian. All I ate was bread, pasta and rice and I definitely felt the consequences of that. I feel more bloated, I'm carrying more water weight and I feel like all of it is going directly to my stomach :sadcam:. It's horrible.

I started a low carb diet recently and now I eat seafood for the protein which is great with vegetables. Plus like @Rawtid mentioned lentils and beans are also a godsend for that lifestyle. I've been able to cut back on the pasta and bread as a result.
Yea. Even though I haven't gained much weight, I don't feel great. I feel heavier, not light like I did with low carbing. I'm just going to have to be more creative with seafood, as well as taking @Rawtid's suggestions.

Back to the drawing board.

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
charmander

ohhhh lmaooo you know what's funny, he made a thread like 6 months ago and it flopped but because i keep shytting on his friend strawberry, this is payback lmao.
im pretty sure most people knew, i wasnt really hiding it, my picture was in my avi for months now so he's just being bytchmade as usual.

What about writing plenty of them at once and putting them into a jar then pulling one out and challenging yourself to complete it?

because every day is a new day, i'm not the same person from the day before. i also write goal to do lists.
maybe I'll try your way in the new year though.

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
why tho? whhhyyyyyy? why have a man's face and a "woman's" body

i really feel for our black men. dont half ass the shyt. one or the other
its a war going on

10364125_123699001337006_6259158972438149402_n.jpg

1923763_122719828101590_1220612454544387581_n.jpg