Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
lmao is it normal for a guy to ask me how another guy's dikk looks like? :patrice:
i swear there's weirdos on this site lmaooooo
it was like that penis thread irl

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
-When you were dating a reformed man whore and realize you're not about that life. My nikka had 6 girls he used to fukk with at the skating rink last night. Insecurity, anxiety, depression and one of the best skate nights I've had in a long time all combined into one. I didn't know if I should cry, laugh or just lay down in the middle of the floor and have a tantrum. Luckily, he wasn't disrespectful and didn't talk to ANY of them while I was there. It was certainly fun dating him while it lasted. We actually laughed about it after the session. I was like "Did you invite all them bytches here or what?" :russ:

-My crush was there though and he skated with me. I made sure I pushed my breasts all up on his chest when he gave me a hug.Then I kept grinning at him the whole damn night. #CreepLife

Last edited:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I need to reevaluate this Vegetarian/Pesc life style. I didn't research things enough and feel really
flabbynsick.png
. Low carb worked better for me, but after seeing some nasty pics and videos, I don't see myself touching raw meat for a long time.

OAN: I booked too many trips for next year.
snoop.png
. I need to buckle down and take my goal of purchasing a place more seriously. I think I'll cut down 2017 travelling to one big trip and one small one.
What are you eating?

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
What are you eating?

Much more carbs that I usually eat since I no longer eat chicken pork or beef. (Pasta, rice, bread, etc)
That's stuff that I rarely ate in the past.
I'm still trying to find a balance between a low barb lifestyle but without the meat. I haven't given up seafood completely yet.

I may revisit meat while I figure this out, but it has to be prepared. I can't bring myself to touch raw meat again right now.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Much more carbs that I usually eat since I no longer eat chicken pork or beef. (Pasta, rice, bread, etc)
I'm still trying to find a balance between a low barb lifestyle but without the meat. I haven't given up seafood completely yet.
Are you a fan of beans or lentils? If so, try those. I swap out tortillas for bread and I know la tortilla factory has a low carb option and it doesn't taste bad at all. You can use strips of squash or other veggies as a sub for pasta and mix rice in with qunioa or barley or something. Don't give up just yet, just keep trying to find more substitutions.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I may revisit meat while I figure this out, but it has to be prepared. I can't bring myself to touch raw meat again right now.
Do you like salads? Not sure if you saw the ingredients for the salad I posted above, but they are great low carb options (minus the golden raisins). Find a nice low carb vinagrette and you're good to go. You can add nuts, tuna or salmon to the salads as well for different flavors.

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
can someone let me know who made that thread about me? theyre on ignore so i can't access the thread