Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

QueenSheba

All Star
Daps
My sister is having a baby :mjcry:
I can't even get past a second or third date :wow:

It bums me out there will be no Lil' 3rd eye. I'm basically going to be the best aunt ever.

Congratulations,

You should travel around the world and broaden your horizons. Maybe a trip to the islands or Africa should do the trick. :blessed:

Tell me about Canada men. Are they cool? :lupe:

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Congratulations,

You should travel around the world and broaden your horizons. Maybe a trip to the islands or Africa should do the trick. :blessed:

Tell me about Canada men. Are they cool? :lupe:

Thank you!
I was thinking of doing an US tour starting spring/summer then Cuba if my guardian angel permits me to go.

Canada men: :heh: if you know the Canadian posters on this site, that's pretty much the men you will encounter. I'm in the Toronto area so they're extra douchebaggy or :mjpls:

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Thinking about my MIL...she died on Dec. 2nd and i've had 2 dreams about her since then. She's always "talking" to me in these dreams but I can't hear her..like her mouth is moving but no words are coming out.. :why: I was scared as shyt after she passed lol no lie. I expected something major to happen..lights flickering, voices, shyt moving around..idk some kind of proof that she was here to visit.

notta got damn thing happened :martin: Needless to say, I'm disappointed yet relieved...I've always "seen and heard" shyt but I was never honestly sure if what I was seeing was real or if I'm schizophrenic :skip:

QueenSheba

All Star
Daps
Thinking about my MIL...she died on Dec. 2nd and i've had 2 dreams about her since then. She's always "talking" to me in these dreams but I can't hear her..like her mouth is moving but no words are coming out.. :why: I was scared as shyt after she passed lol no lie. I expected something major to happen..lights flickering, voices, shyt moving around..idk some kind of proof that she was here to visit.

notta got damn thing happened :martin: Needless to say, I'm disappointed yet relieved...I've always "seen and heard" shyt but I was never honestly sure if what I was seeing was real or if I'm schizophrenic :skip:

Sorry for your lost and it was probably a ghost. :manny:

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
Here I sit weedless and I think to myself, damn I wish I didn't have self-respect so I can flirt with a dealer for some free weed like this one girl I know. Except she's flirting for meth and weed.

Maybe this is good for me till NYE when I'll be getting lit.
Why am I home, weed less, and having the same thoughts? :russ:

Why is it that I finally get down to a weight that I can wear crop tops and sports bras outside of the house (months away from 30, I might add) he wants me back around 190-200 lbs? Ugh. I ain't doing it.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
:blessed: for the ignore feature, I truly love that thing. It allows you to create your own coli reality. :ohlawd:
I don't know how folks hate on it.
It fukks with the flow of the thread. It will go from cool to someone cursing someone out, all for no reason until you realize that person was quoting someone you can't see. I'd be thinking some beef starting out of nowhere between two posters and they aren't even talking to each other.

:skip:

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It fukks with the flow of the thread. It will go from cool to someone cursing someone out, all for no reason until you realize that person was quoting someone you can't see. I'd be thinking some beef starting out of nowhere between two posters and they aren't even talking to each other.

:skip:

It doesn't really fukk with it if you realize there's an ignored member in the thread. I breeze through just fine. I rather nnot deal with negative bullshyt so I take the bullshyt out so I can enjoy the positivity.

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
my weird dreams are coming back, and in full fukking force
and they're not broken up, they seem to be one one or two continuous streams of nonsense somehow connecting with or transitioning from one dream to the next

i wish i could make sense of this

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
my weird dreams are coming back, and in full fukking force
and they're not broken up, they seem to be one one or two continuous streams of nonsense somehow connecting with or transitioning from one dream to the next

i wish i could make sense of this

anything that sticks out to you in them? like people, places, etc?