Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
Lol bout to make, some more mack and cheese, potato salad and mashed potatoes to go with whatever left overs we have. Those were the first to go and i aint get to eat shyt :mjcry:
You don't have enough and I have too much. I had to straighten out the fridge just so I could get it all in there. :to:

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
how convenient, my ex wants to take the same program i was planning to do :jbhmm: (we don't communicate...complicated but I remember we wanted to go to the same school, me doing pub admin and him doing charity management)
he gotta die

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
My father's right, I take nothing in life serious :francis:

Being laid back can sometimes be a burden

I bet you're not even that laid back lmao. Your father would hate me because I take nothing seriously lmao. I think of it as long as I'm alive everything else is extra. I'm just here to live :blessed:

I wish I had some discipline though.

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
I bet you're not even that laid back lmao. Your father would hate me because I take nothing seriously lmao. I think of it as long as I'm alive everything else is extra. I'm just here to live :blessed:

I wish I had some discipline though.
If I had discipline, my boss wouldn't have torn me a new a$$hole an hour ago.

My father just be like :beli: when he thinks of me lol

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
i took out my retainer to better allow all this Xanax to dissolve under my tongue, then i couldnt find it to put it back in. nothing like frantically digging thru the trash like a homeless dope fiend to remind you why you stopped pill popping.