Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Messing with this app called "episode". Its like stories except with animation. Demi lovatos stories are in there. Now im just waiting on mean girls. shyt. I even managed to patch the game so i could get free passes lol.

Filled out loads of applications today. i want to get out of my new hated job asap.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
@Phoenix_Knightly23 @twan83 @Dwolf what's wrong with teen titans go? It's like one of the few decent shows they got

Matta fact my niece & I were watching the og teen titans earlier

I mean my kids seen ttg but prefer og tt Cartoon Network on that bullshyt

We gonna watch full metal alchemist brotherhood after we're done with the whole Dbz tv series and movies tho

Or sword art online 2
They wanna watch hunter x hunter but I'm like that might not be a good idea :russ:

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
Ya'll bugging. @Soundwave You see this foolishiness!!

TTG is great if you don't compare it at all to Teen Titans (I know that sounds like a dubious qualifier, but still). It's a totally different type of show.

And yes, @Phoenix_Knightly23 is right about Young Justice, I'm still sad to see it gone :mjcry:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
:dj2:
The amount of free wines i get from these vendors i might be able to open up my own wine shop :mjlol:
imaged89b6.jpg

3 new bottles today.
My sister was in a wine club, she said the wine they sent her is :scust: tho. However I'd love to come to ur wine shop for tasting ::drunk:

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
I have not owned a television in almost 10 years its crazy to me how i just cut watching it cold turkey. I used to love watching tv now i get annoyed when someone tries to stop me to watch it.
The only thing that seems to interest me is when someone is watching the forensic channel. Ill walk buy see it on then next thing you know it just sucks you in.

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
I have not owned a television in almost 10 years its crazy to me how i just cut watching it cold turkey. I used to love watching tv now i get annoyed when someone tries to stop me to watch it.
The only thing that seems to interest me is when someone is watching the forensic channel. Ill walk buy see it on then next thing you know it just sucks you in.

It's good that you would rather spend your time doing something more engaging than watching tv.
I have a 3 tv's and hardly watch any of them. The tv is on right now and I'm not even watching it. I'm wasting power... :mjcry:

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
It's good that you would rather spend your time doing something more engaging than watching tv.
I have a 3 tv's and hardly watch any of them. The tv is on right now and I'm not even watching it. I'm wasting power... :mjcry:
:mjlol: its not that id rather something engaging, sometimes im in my room all day not doing a damn thing. Watching tv just annoys me for some reason. Idk if its cause my imagination is so wild or what, but a lot of these shows are boring, their not funny to me and i can't stand reality shows which seem to be so damn prevalent now a days.
I think i just compare tv now a days to the past to much to fully enjoy.
Oh and for some reason i hate hd tv lol, why that shyt gotta be so clear?