Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Going to attempt an apple pie from scratch for Thanksgiving and maybe a sweet potato pound cake. I don't want the traditional thanksgiving meal either. Maybe just a turkey breast some kind of starch and roasted veggies. Not trying to have a week worth of left overs.

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
so i go to play my sims 3 game, and the ho is like "installing" and im like what the fukk

so i go through my computer and find the files from january 2015, which is when i initially installed the game, i probably last played in jan or feb. somehow the bytch deleted/uninstalled. i been having so much trouble with getting this game to work right
so i gotta reinstall the bytch
but i cant find the fukking jacket :sadcam: i can only find my sims 3 showtime case. i dont have my code. my game is gone. my person was doing great im so annoyed right now :sadcam:

where is my case at?!

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What kind of apple pie? :lupe:
Not sure, but I want it to look like this
Dutch-Apple-Pie-Recipe.jpg

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
so i go to play my sims 3 game, and the ho is like "installing" and im like what the fukk

so i go through my computer and find the files from january 2015, which is when i initially installed the game, i probably last played in jan or feb. somehow the bytch deleted/uninstalled. i been having so much trouble with getting this game to work right
so i gotta reinstall the bytch
but i cant find the fukking jacket :sadcam: i can only find my sims 3 showtime case. i dont have my code. my game is gone. my person was doing great im so annoyed right now :sadcam:

where is my case at?!
-whispers- pirate it o.o

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was gonna take a ride but then i looked at what i was wearing. This is the type of outfit the finest man youve ever met on your life decides he wants to date fat women...until he sees your outfit.

Just gonna put on something fairly decent and not see anyone like im used to doing.

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
I was gonna take a ride but then i looked at what i was wearing. This is the type of outfit the finest man youve ever met on your life decides he wants to date fat women...until he sees your outfit.

Just gonna put on something fairly decent and not see anyone like im used to doing.
What did your outfit look like? :lupe:

Ness

Banned
Daps

Good no one wanna see yo ugly ass

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
I went to the " urgent care" earlier because I have a pain/soreness on one of my breasts. The woman said it was a 'bacterial infection' (aka they don't know what the hell it is), and gave me a script for antibiotics, and a pain reliever. I looked this medicine up in my drug book & I don't want to take it. All of the indications for this medicine are like serious things (alt medicine for MRSA; pneumonia etc). And these pills are huge!

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I went to the " urgent care" earlier because I have a pain/soreness on one of my breasts. The woman said it was a 'bacterial infection' (aka they don't know what the hell it is), and gave me a script for antibiotics, and a pain reliever. I looked this medicine up in my drug book & I don't want to take it. All of the indications for this medicine are like serious things (alt medicine for MRSA; pneumonia etc). And these pills are huge!
Do you see anything on it like a rash or something? If its internal schedule a mamogram