Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
@Phoenix_Knightly23 @twan83 @Dwolf what's wrong with teen titans go? It's like one of the few decent shows they got

Matta fact my niece & I were watching the og teen titans earlier
TTG is butt!! The OG TT had a plot and actual character development. Yall should check out Young Justice.. YJ is 100 times better than Teen Titans

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
I have a very simple name, but people always manage to butcher the spelling or pronunciation :francis:.
My name is Renee. Do you know how many times people mess that up?
Earlier this year I was at the eye doctor. I wrote my name on the paper they gave me to fill out. The girl took the paper to write down my name, and still messed it up!

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
:dj2:
The amount of free wines i get from these vendors i might be able to open up my own wine shop :mjlol:
imaged89b6.jpg

3 new bottles today.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Well make a gosh darn thread tag us and the movie club gosh darn it! :angry:

It's always guys here, so don't feel like ur violationing the spot:hug:

Lol okay my bad. Now that I know it's cool I'll go ahead:

It boils down to young justice not selling enough merchandise for Cartoon Network to continue pushing it. I'm not sure what the ratings were like but I know they wanted the merch, specifically the toys, to clean up and they didn't. So they cut it after two years. Just like they cut beware the batman after one season.

And of course there are cats in the film room who still hope against hope that it'll come back on Netflix or Hulu or wherever else but the fact is, all of the creative talent behind the scenes has moved on. And WB seems more focused on the comedy shows like teen titans go rather than something like young justice, which makes me wonder what the new justice league cartoon will be like