Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
I girl at my job said I would look cute with the faux dreads... But idk my sister got them and her scalp was so irritated (and red :damn:) she took them out two days after getting them done

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
I hate when I go to the grocery store (or walmart) and forget to get something.
I've been meaning to do a protein treatment & I forgot the avocado. :shaq2:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:obama:

What did they think of it?

we seen the series up to cell 4 times so far :blessed:

told them this time if I'm starting in the beginning ill go buy the buu arc with it and the rest of the dbz movies so they anxious to finish kai up to cell and see buu arc cuz they only seen pieces of buu arc and none of the movies but battle of the gods and resurrection f so far

right now were at gohan getting trained with piccolo

they got hella confused when we watched naruto the last cuz the anime is still on going and this movie spoils the anime ending pretty much :russ:

my kids watch all the anime i watch that is appropriate of course :mjlol:

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps

told them this time if I'm starting in the beginning ill go buy the buu arc with it and the rest of the dbz movies so they anxious to finish kai up to cell and see buu arc cuz they only seen pieces of buu arc and none of the movies but battle of the gods and resurrection f so far

they got hella confused when we watched naruto the last cuz the anime is still on going and this movie spoils the anime ending pretty much :russ:

:russ: same here! They should NOT be watching Parasyte and Michiko to Hatchin but :unsure: i'd be lying if said they didn't catch the last couple episodes :eek: and liked it!

So now i've got them watching DBZ and Rozen Maiden :laugh:

I refuse to let Cartoon Networks trashy daytime lineup to get to my babies :thumbsdown: They'll thank me for it later

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim

Putting his kids on og anime:what:Damn this dude father of the year and shyt :what:
Ayo, they ever watch Saint Seiya? :lupe:
Its on Netflix still I think, the cosmos :ohlawd:

Last edited: