Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
I have zero makeup skills and have come to terms with that. I've always wanted to learn how to do a sexy smokey eye, though.
If you want to learn and you have the time... it's loads of youtube tutorials that can teach you the basics.

I've been wearing makeup for years and I still don't know everything there is to know.

Just know that the more that you put it on the better you get. That's what happened with me.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
:denniscmon:
T2RYFZE.png

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So my job is pissing me off....yeah... time for me to put in applications.

@ my dad saying to work at mcdonalds...does he not know that if i do that, I'm just trading one hell for another???? :mindblown:

venting time!

Anyways, I was bussing tables and what not and i saw the dirty dishes stacked up to the point there was barely any room. And that irks me..and I'm sure if that irks me, it irks some of the servers as well (I'm a host/cashier). and i knew one of the people were busy making milkshakes so i thought I'd lent him a hand. :ehh: He was appreciative about it so I'm like "okay, cool".

However, the servers weren't because according to one of them, I'm the one that got them in trouble (they didn't tell me what it was for though :beli:). So I was letting her talk until she said "You was in the back more than you was in the front." So at this moment, I'm like" :childplease: No I wasn't."

Her: "You was, you wasn't in the front at all."

Me: "Oh, that's funny. Because if I recall, I was the main one that was bussing tables left and right. With minimal help at that.

Her:.....

Me: So If I was really back there the whole time like you claimed, then how the tables get bussed? And on top of that, y'all know i don't bus tables that has tips on it. If it still has tips on it, I'm not bussing that table period
. -walks away before she has a chance to say anything-

Seriously though, even when it ain't busy, they still don't do shyt in the mean time except wait on food, which takes a good 5-10 minutes before it hits the window. And one of the managers don't make it any easier (I think that's one workers dislike the most) always want shyt done a certain way, better do that shyt yourself if it's bothering you that bad.

Okay, sorry for venting brehettes x.x I needed to get this off my chest.