Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Update on the situation: He called and apologized for his clinginess and said he won't call as much or too much....I suppose in a way im giving him too much a chance and kind cancels out of cutting him off completely ( im too nice for my own good sometimes T_T why can't I be mean?). He's actually asking me if i can help him on dating (again) So maybe it won't be too bad afterall I suppose.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Thank you. It's hard though cause I get no sleep but his cooing is so worth it. :mjcry: My husband does do most of the feedings though, cause those early mornings are so brutal.
Reminds me of when my sister had my nephew lol. He was like my baby, my sister didn't do shyt i did everything,
Ugh im so jealous, but that a beautiful thing. Im genuinely happy for you but jealous still :mjcry:

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
That's why I usually do the perimeter in one day so I can put it in a pony until I'm ready to finish.

Come braid my hair please. :to:

Fortunately I wear my hair covered so I won't be looking crazy in public. But I forgot I am not a hair person. By the time I finish, it will be time to redo where I started.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Reminds me of when my sister had my nephew lol. He was like my baby, my sister didn't do shyt i did everything,
Ugh im so jealous, but that a beautiful thing. Im genuinely happy for you but jealous still :mjcry:
Your time will come and then you will miss the times you was a free bird, but honestly I also enjoy it. Motherhood is just a whole different ball game especially if it's with a good man. I'm lucky to have a husband who does a lot. Half the time he wakes up to do feedings, bath the kids, put them to bed and I never hear him complain ever. He's a really involved dad. I let him sleep in the other day and he woke up mid afternoon, snoring like crazy. He was so tired. Our daughter thought his snoring was funny and she wanted to wake him up. It's nice to see how they bond, reminds me of my relationship with my dad. It brings a tear to my eye just to think about it.

MoonGoddess

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Your time will come and then you will miss the times you was a free bird, but honestly I also enjoy it. Motherhood is just a whole different ball game especially if it's with a good man. I'm lucky to have a husband who does a lot. Half the time he wakes up to do feedings, bath the kids, put them to bed and I never hear him complain ever. He's a really involved dad. I let him sleep in the other day and he woke up mid afternoon, snoring like crazy. He was so tired. Our daughter thought his snoring was funny and she wanted to wake him up. It's nice to see how they bond, reminds me of my relationship with my dad. It brings a tear to my eye just to think about it.
:mjcry: im about to do the ugly cry....

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Omg. playing this french otome game (well, in my case, english but it came from france) and omg the drama got me like :ohhh::wow:why are otome games so addictive??? lol it'd be funny if i were to do a lets play of some games...well..at least i'd think they'd be funny....i hope.

in case y'all didn't know, An otome game (乙女ゲーム otome gēmu ?, literally "girl game") is a story based video game that is targeted towards the female market. Generally one of the goals, besides the main plot goal, is to develop a romantic relationship between the female player character and one of several male, or occasionally female characters.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Omg. playing this french otome game (well, in my case, english but it came from france) and omg the drama got me like :ohhh::wow:why are otome games so addictive??? lol it'd be funny if i were to do a lets play of some games...well..at least i'd think they'd be funny....i hope.

in case y'all didn't know, An otome game (乙女ゲーム otome gēmu ?, literally "girl game") is a story based video game that is targeted towards the female market. Generally one of the goals, besides the main plot goal, is to develop a romantic relationship between the female player character and one of several male, or occasionally female characters.
Oh, a sim girl game? Or sim guy, I guess

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
I think in the near future I'll be single. :mjcry:
I don't want to break up with my bf, but we want different things>> at some point in the near future I want to get married and have kids! and he's not in a rush because he's been married and has a daughter.

He tells me just to let things flow, but I can't. (I like to plan things)

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
People feel like just because they love to talk, that there must be something wrong when I don't speak. Not everyone speaks just to hear their own voices.

"What's wrong?"
"Are you sure?"

Why can't I just enjoy my break without being talked to death?
There have been so many times when I'm on break staring into my phone (on the coli), and my coworkers feel like having a long unimportant convo with me.

MoonGoddess

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Have you ever had someone tell you were attractive... but you weren't sure if they were being sincere?
All the time, im one of those can't take compliments people. I hate that about myself. But why do you think the person isnt sincere, is it one of those guys that flirt alot so you never know if they are serious or not?