Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
All the time, im one of those can't take compliments people. I hate that about myself. But why do you think the person isnt sincere, is it one of those guys that flirt alot so you never know if they are serious or not?
I'm really bad at not being able to take a compliment. I don't know why though. I always feel when a man gives me a compliment he is not being sincere. I've never figured out why.

M'gann

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm really bad at not being able to take a compliment. I don't know why though. I always feel when a man gives me a compliment he is not being sincere. I've never figured out why.

Same here.

I always feel uncomfortable when people give me compliments, and this isn't mutually exclusive to my appearance.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Insecurities for the most part. I know when i don't believe i look nice, no matter what someone say's ill think they are bullshytting. It got to the point where people would get upset with me so now i just say thank you lol and leave it at that. Its funny cause some people will think that you're fishing for compliments and thats not even the case.

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
Insecurities for the most part. I know when i don't believe i look nice, no matter what someone say's ill think they are bullshytting. It got to the point where people would get upset with me so now i just say thank you lol and leave it at that. Its funny cause some people will think that you're fishing for compliments and thats not even the case.
Yeah my best friend said the same thing. She told me she didn't understand why I'm so insecure though. I use to do the same thing. Someone gives me a compliment and I'm looking at them like yeah ok :beli:. But now I just take it and say thank you.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
You have to convince yourself in order to accept someone else complimenting you.

I can be like that. I used to disagree or downplay compliments, but i stopped because you can internalize those negative messages. Look in the mirror and compliment yourself. So the next time someone compliments you, you can say (out loud or in your head) "I like that too!" "I am pretty great. :obama:"

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
omg my fukking throat and my left upper side (between the cheek and the last molar) hurts like fukking hell. I can't even open my mouth wide because of the pain. I have to basically scoff my food down or chew on one side...life is so unfair x.x

other than that I'm playing with a doll makers because of my little cousin..reminds me how much fun i used to have with those. How time flies by fast :wow:.....

fukk my age, I'm gonna play some doll makers right now dammit! :yeshrug:

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
Reporting live from the dentist office. Oh but it's not my appointment, I'm here with a friend. :stopitslime: *sigh* Be a nice fukking person, brehettes. Luckily the wifi is good so I brought my work laptop and I'm technically getting paid for this.
You just reminded me...
I was out & about today, and when I opened up my email, this is what popped up.
DL9FRc4.jpg
(I keep my wifi turned on, so I don't waste any data.)
Adding a spoiler because it's a large picture.