Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
Daps
I fukking hate white women

... this fukking fat ass ugly lesbian-bed-death bytch

I know the type :deadmanny:

That's horrible. Be that rod of support for your Moms, I see you approach this the right way- determination to beat the odds. Curious you decide to shave off your dreads, angers me decisions like that have to be made. Anyway, wishing you the best, you have the right attitude.

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
I know the type :deadmanny:

That's horrible. Be that rod of support for your Moms, I see you approach this the right way- determination to beat the odds. Curious you decide to shave off your dreads, angers me decisions like that have to be made. Anyway, wishing you the best, you have the right attitude.

Last edited:

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
I'm sorry your mama had to go through that. I'll bet money that white lady won't be there for much longer either. Karma is a beast and her day is coming. Just be supportive and help out as much as you can.

Last edited:

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Damn! I'm sorry your mom had to go through that because of a pasty bytch.

Pasty bytch probably won't be there for long tho. But the best you can do is just be there for your mom ^^

-le hugs you-

Last edited:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My mother had an experience with a pale she cow with red hair and would wear red blush on her cheeks looking like Ronald McDonald. My mom had been working for the MD Govt for 25 years with no issues but in various departments. She moves to correctional safety department under Mrs. Moo and this bytch tried to set my mom up in so many ways. People think because my mom is nice she's not fukking smart but she was time enough for these crackers. By her working in several other departments, HR being one, she knew the disciplinary system and what rights she had as a seasoned and pensioned employee.

So when Ronald and these other two McDummies who would call themselves snitching on my mother for being 2 and 3 minutes late, tried to get my mom fired for "insubordination", which meant she would have lost all her pension and other benefits, she wrote this bomb ass grievance and was reassigned to a different department. Shortly after, she retired so that she could watch my daughter, and these bytches had the nerve to ask her "Are you sure you can afford to retire?" Like who the fukk are you?

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
My mother had an experience with a pale she cow with red hair and would wear red blush on her cheeks looking like Ronald McDonald. My mom had been working for the MD Govt for 25 years with no issues but in various departments. She moves to correctional safety department under Mrs. Moo and this bytch tried to set my mom up in so many ways. People think because my mom is nice she's not fukking smart but she was time enough for these crackers. By her working in several other departments, HR being one, she knew the disciplinary system and what rights she had as a seasoned and pensioned employee.

So when Ronald and these other two McDummies who would call themselves snitching on my mother for being 2 and 3 minutes late, tried to get my mom fired for "insubordination", which meant she would have lost all her pension and other benefits, she wrote this bomb ass grievance and was reassigned to a different department. Shortly after, she retired so that she could watch my daughter, and these bytches had the nerve to ask her "Are you sure you can afford to retire?" Like who the fukk are you?

Last edited:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
your mom is dope :wow:
but what the fukk is wrong with these women?! :mindblown:
these c*nt ass bytches are trying to have high school drama in the fukking work place, it blows my mind
what would they have gotten from fukking over your mother? like all they're doing is making things harder to get done when they fire good workers for bullshyt
it should be a felony to do shyt like that, it's not their money they're playing with

also someone said my mom should file discrimination, what do you think? :lupe:
Yes she should.