Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
Youre right. Maybe im too nice of a person. And i told him we werent compatible the day before and im not the one for him but he kept brushing it off. And saying i was.....
Yeah... you done the right thing! Sounds like he was trying to pressure you into a relationship you didn't wanna be in.

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
I'm hongry and we ain't got shyt but pasta and oatmeal.

So I cooked the oatmeal.

It's lumpy :mjcry:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I head something on the radio to test if you're really hungry or just craving/bored/emotional eating, that you should consider if you are hungry enough to eat a bland protein (like plain fish.) If yes, then you are legit hungry. If nah, then you just emotional eating.
That makes a lot of sense.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I head something on the radio to test if you're really hungry or just craving/bored/emotional eating, that you should consider if you are hungry enough to eat a bland protein (like plain fish.) If yes, then you are legit hungry. If nah, then you just emotional eating.

I did this for months with just sliced ham, I knew when I was actually hungry when sliced ham on the George foreman grill was like steak. People would be surprised how much of there hunger is "mental" or feel good if they stepped back and took an objective look at themselves. Its like masturbation of the stomach. Your sitting around or relaxing and then you get that craving....next thing you know your snacking on this or fixing a bowl of that or driving to get Fastfood from here or there.

N711oir

All Star
Daps
I did this for months with just sliced ham, I knew when I was actually hungry when sliced ham on the George foreman grill was like steak. People would be surprised how much of there hunger is "mental" or feel good if they stepped back and took an objective look at themselves. Its like masturbation of the stomach. Your sitting around or relaxing and then you get that craving....next thing you know your snacking on this or fixing a bowl of that or driving to get Fastfood from here or there.

:salute:Should always look at hunger pains as a request :feedme:not a command. And let the mind dictate. Always healthy of course :troll:

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
I don't trust all these internships turning me down 2-3 days after I apply. Either y'all ain't getting a lot of applicants, I'm THAT bad, or your company on that :mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
this dude on msnbc right now is such an ass

hes interviewing a kid from mizzou after people resigned, crossing his arms and shyt being all smug like "what do you think is a good outcome to this" like there aren't any