Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
Does you know who the fiance is? I would get in contact with her, wait until the next date and bring her with you. SUPRISE!!

:mjlol:

Maryland DMV sucks ass. I wish they would just burn to the ground. Or their computer system gets wiped clean.

First I get a $500 ticket because my neighbors think I look "suspicious" and because of a$$hole racist cops. Now these motherfukkers are making everything difficult even tho I haven't lived in the damn state in 3 years!

Not to mention they are fukking greedy for money. :sadbron: They ruined my day. Thursday they might ruin my life.

It's hard as fukk when you've lived in 5 different states, have no permanent address and have to deal with different state laws.

This is why I can never get ahead. :sadcam: Too many damn catch-22s.

I'm trying to stay positive but every time I take one step forward, these mfs keep pushing me back.

I haven't had strife like that, but I know that feeling. Good luck

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
Maryland DMV sucks ass. I wish they would just burn to the ground. Or their computer system gets wiped clean.

First I get a $500 ticket because my neighbors think I look "suspicious" and because of a$$hole racist cops. Now these motherfukkers are making everything difficult even tho I haven't lived in the damn state in 3 years!

Not to mention they are fukking greedy for money. :sadbron: They ruined my day. Thursday they might ruin my life.

It's hard as fukk when you've lived in 5 different states, have no permanent address and have to deal with different state laws.

This is why I can never get ahead. :sadcam: Too many damn catch-22s.

I'm trying to stay positive but every time I take one step forward, these mfs keep pushing me back.
What's going to happen Thursday?:lupe: (Court I assume)

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
I just witnessed a car accident leaving walmart. :sadbron:

Idk wtf the guy was thinking, he just ran the red light.
It could have been me because I was right behind the guy that got hit.:sadbron:

Anyway, I guess maybe it's the 'helper' in me, but I called the police. I asked if I should wait for them to come, the guy said yes. :why: When they came I told them what I saw. It was crazy cuz it seemed like it happened in slow motion. Like I knew the person was going to get hit before they got hit. The cop told me they needed my number because I may be getting a call from both parties insurance companies.

I was halfway home when I got a call from the cops. They wanted to confirm with me who was driving the car. I guess the guy that caused the accident told the cops that his female companion was the one driving. Unfortunately for him, I and the other witness told the truth that he was driving. (Yes the cop did tell me this)

When I told my parents, my mom was all, "nobody was ever a witness for me when I got into a car accident" :beli:
My dad: :obama:

Last edited:

GarnetGem

Rookie
Daps
so....this is a short rant. maybe not short. but shyt.

what pisses me off about men and deciding when people are worth relationship material is this fictitious body count foolishness. 'ohmigosh-she's fukked twenty guys, so she's gonna hop on random dikk and cheat if we have an argument.' maybe i'm not expressing myself well, but i hate it when nikkas do smart-dumb shyt to discredit certain women when it has absolutely nothing to do with their personality.
dude i used to talk to brought up a facebook post where one of his associates claimed that fine women (9-10, on the rating scale) were automatically hoes because 20 dudes a week, on average, try to get with them. and that means that they have to have fukked around 104 dudes in a year (2 new dudes a week). ignoring the blatant idiocy of such a statement, (the f***? who does that) these ridiculous mathematics, just don't add up! but homeboy really thought he was dropping some knowledge

LIKE, why are ya'll so pressed about imaginary foolishness that isn't a reflection on said individuals personality! i'd understand if said lady was bedding folks who were in relationships or she was cheating. but simply, her enjoying sex (something that you all also enjoy) isn't a red flag unless it's being done in a grimy way!
real red flags are how the person treats you, their parents, friends, strangers, loved ones. and i truly feel that relationship red flags aren't gender specific.
red flags: is said person there for their kids, what's their relationship with their parents like, how did their last relationship end, do they pay their bills on time.

damn!

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

what pisses me off about men and deciding when people are worth relationship material is this fictitious body count foolishness. 'ohmigosh-she's fukked twenty guys, so she's gonna hop on random dikk and cheat if we have an argument.' maybe i'm not expressing myself well, but i hate it when nikkas do smart-dumb shyt to discredit certain women when it has absolutely nothing to do with their personality.
dude i used to talk to brought up a facebook post where one of his associates claimed that fine women (9-10, on the rating scale) were automatically hoes because 20 dudes a week, on average, try to get with them. and that means that they have to have fukked around 104 dudes in a year (2 new dudes a week). ignoring the blatant idiocy of such a statement, (the f***? who does that) these ridiculous mathematics, just don't add up! but homeboy really thought he was dropping some knowledge

LIKE, why are ya'll so pressed about imaginary foolishness that isn't a reflection on said individuals personality! i'd understand if said lady was bedding folks who were in relationships or she was cheating. but simply, her enjoying sex (something that you all also enjoy) isn't a red flag unless it's being done in a grimy way!
real red flags are how the person treats you, their parents, friends, strangers, loved ones. and i truly feel that relationship red flags aren't gender specific.
red flags: is said person there for their kids, what's their relationship with their parents like, how did their last relationship end, do they pay their bills on time.

damn!

Men logic.

I won't get serious with a woman if she doesn't have sex with me but I only want a woman that hasn't had sex :heh: Men are fukking retarded.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere

damn!
It's insecurity/ feelings of inferiority. Dudes showing out their inner Elliott Rodger.

GarnetGem

Rookie
Daps
Men logic.

I won't get serious with a woman if she doesn't have sex with me but I only want a woman that hasn't had sex :heh: Men are fukking retarded.
like forreal! i was ranting to myself how fukking idiotic they can be. and tbh, i came to the conclusion is because they never wanna be on the receiving end of emotional hurt. so they are literally trying to find microscopic ass reasons not to deal with women and open themselves up. they see how other people go through it, and resolve to never let it be them. bytch, it's a part of life! shyt