Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Sure. What do you want?
Some herb crusted chicken breasts
short grain brown rice
broccoli raabe
use some brown sauce and garnish with the usual seasoning (garlic...etc.)

That's just for today

EDIT: ate 2500 plus calories yesterday...good shyt but still a lot...haven't eaten since 8 PM and not eating till I get off of work

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Some herb crusted chicken breasts
short grain brown rice
broccoli raabe
use some brown sauce and garnish with the usual seasoning (garlic...etc.)

That's just for today

EDIT: ate 2500 plus calories yesterday...good shyt but still a lot...haven't eaten since 8 PM and not eating till I get off of work
I got you.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
@TeflonTrill
@TeflonTrill *this shyt ain't healthy so enter at your own risk
Kitchenette - Brunch spot in Harlem..the pancakes there are out there :noah: (People really go for the breakfast and its a small place that's usually packed as such)
Pancakes-at-Kitchenette-by-kstarrl-on-Flickr.png

bqOb9H2_5te_IhZMczNcvnFuZCe4zlZT1sLCWhGVrAs.jpg

20090919kitchenette_2.jpg

Rin my favorite Thai spot (I know there's one off 23rd or something :patrice: Its in Chelsea) The price point is nice and the food is better
kin-shop-nyc-top-chef-dieterle.jpg

348s.jpg

348s.jpg

348s.jpg

Couldn't really find better pics but trust that its good...if you like Thai :manny:

Oh and there's another place in Union Square I liked...lemme see if I find it :jbhmm:

BURGERS
Bareburger :wow: hmmmohmygawd

Just google them..too many pictures

If you have any particular cuisine, ask me and I'll tell you if I've been to a place that serves that kind of food :ehh:

Now there is one place that I could eat 24/7 365 and would literally purchase and relocate here in the VI if I was a billionaire...its called Tast Eatery *mouth waters*...its like the only place that perfectly gets taste and health combined into one...they don't sacrifice one for the other :wow: Unfortunately, its only in Fort Lee, NJ which is right off of the GW bridge (across from NY so you're not going deep into Jersey)...I only found it because I had family that lived there at the time.

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
@TeflonTrill
@TeflonTrill *this shyt ain't healthy so enter at your own risk
Kitchenette - Brunch spot in Harlem..the pancakes there are out there :noah: (People really go for the breakfast and its a small place that's usually packed as such)
Pancakes-at-Kitchenette-by-kstarrl-on-Flickr.png

bqOb9H2_5te_IhZMczNcvnFuZCe4zlZT1sLCWhGVrAs.jpg

20090919kitchenette_2.jpg

Rin my favorite Thai spot (I know there's one off 23rd or something :patrice: Its in Chelsea) The price point is nice and the food is better
kin-shop-nyc-top-chef-dieterle.jpg

348s.jpg

348s.jpg

348s.jpg

Couldn't really find better pics but trust that its good...if you like Thai :manny:

Oh and there's another place in Union Square I liked...lemme see if I find it :jbhmm:

BURGERS
Bareburger :wow: hmmmohmygawd

Just google them..too many pictures

If you have any particular cuisine, ask me and I'll tell you if I've been to a place that serves that kind of food :ehh:

Now there is one place that I could eat 24/7 365 and would literally purchase and relocate here in the VI if I was a billionaire...its called Tast Eatery *mouth waters*...its like the only place that perfectly gets taste and health combined into one...they don't sacrifice one for the other :wow: Unfortunately, its only in Fort Lee, NJ which is right off of the GW bridge (across from NY so you're not going deep into Jersey)...I only found it because I had family that lived there at the time.

Looks like those pounds I've been slowly shedding will be coming right back:wow:
But I don't give a shyt. I love food:blessed: