Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
i just paid $2.50 for some black tea that was motherfukking earl grey. shyt taste like licorice and lemon. i dont drink no damn earl grey. i NEVER order tea at restaurants and i NEVER will again. two fukking fifty? two dollars and fifty cents, for ONE tea bag. i could've bought 100 pack of lipton for that price. earl grey? fukk i look like?

i am just so annoyed right now, and i just ENDED my period

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
when you find out the guy you've been talking to is or was engaged :mjlol:

should you text them right away or wait until you all go on your next date?

hypothetical, asking for a friend :patrice:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
when you find out the guy you've been talking to is or was engaged :mjlol:

should you text them right away or wait until you all go on your next date?

hypothetical, asking for a friend :patrice:
Does you know who the fiance is? I would get in contact with her, wait until the next date and bring her with you. SUPRISE!!

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
i just paid $2.50 for some black tea that was motherfukking earl grey. shyt taste like licorice and lemon. i dont drink no damn earl grey. i NEVER order tea at restaurants and i NEVER will again. two fukking fifty? two dollars and fifty cents, for ONE tea bag. i could've bought 100 pack of lipton for that price. earl grey? fukk i look like?

i am just so annoyed right now, and i just ENDED my period
:scusthov: Even Starbucks gives two tea bags for $2.56.

:francis:I really wanted to be productive today, but it's 3pm and I'm still in bed.
me too!
I woke up early to see my niece off (:mjcry: went to her mother's house), got my parents breakfast, went back home went to sleep & woke up at 3ish.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Maryland DMV sucks ass. I wish they would just burn to the ground. Or their computer system gets wiped clean.

First I get a $500 ticket because my neighbors think I look "suspicious" and because of a$$hole racist cops. Now these motherfukkers are making everything difficult even tho I haven't lived in the damn state in 3 years!

Not to mention they are fukking greedy for money. :sadbron: They ruined my day. Thursday they might ruin my life.

It's hard as fukk when you've lived in 5 different states, have no permanent address and have to deal with different state laws.

This is why I can never get ahead. :sadcam: Too many damn catch-22s.

I'm trying to stay positive but every time I take one step forward, these mfs keep pushing me back.