Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Looks like I missed all the fun :to:
At least I got to sleep early :blessed:

You ever meet a guy who wants to spend all his time with you? Calls you with nothing to say, skypes just to see your face while he works. I don't know if it's cute or annoying lol. Only been 4 days and I'm already babe status.

I never understand why guys do that?
Only type of dude doing that is a fukking sucker suffering from oneitis. I mean y'all ain't even had sex and dude giving you that treatment for basically nothing. I'd just think dude is insecure and or inexperienced because that's what them type of dudes do. Nobody with experience unless they a hard core simp doing that. You know the real answer to that annoying or not question. No need to fake the funk unless you lack for attention which I have the suspicion you don't.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Time to redux my character design portfolio :ahh:

Quick sketches for my cover
Scan_20151015.png
Scan_20151015 (2).png

Wanted one character drawn in different styles like the evolution of man, she starts out as simply geometric shapes and goes up to near realism. Gotta tweak a couple of things in sketchbook pro like the size of some of the hands and heads, their relative size to each other, and positioning but other than that I like it so far :ehh:

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
Time to redux my character design portfolio :ahh:

Quick sketches for my cover

Wanted one character drawn in different styles like the evolution of man, she starts out as simply geometric shapes and goes up to near realism. Gotta tweak a couple of things in sketchbook pro like the size of some of the hands and heads, their relative size to each other, and positioning but other than that I like it so far :ehh:

Those are really nice

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Scandal just served some smooth ass racism. I don't know if I should be impressed or offended.

"Next time you go outside your marriage, may you consider someone more palatable to the base".

Last edited:

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Yeah Im not trying to be hyper critical it just looked odd to me. Or I may be seeing things because Im bad with proportions.:patrice:
casual-woman-walking-to-side-view-young-ahead-looking-away-white-background-31160804.jpg

This is the image I was following somewhat. My character is supposed to be a young girl, around 14. I think it's all the hair making her head smaller :patrice:

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
@bcrusaderw you're a one-trick pony that turns up over a fukking neg online. You keep bringing up my dikk every time I neg you. Boring. :ghostfacestare: Not a good look at all. As a matter of fact, nothing about you is a good look. :smugtrump:

That's why you're always begging for people to pos rep you. :mjlol:

I'll neg you whenever I can for however long as I can. So get off my dikk. :patsfanumad: