Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Looks like I missed all the fun :to:
At least I got to sleep early :blessed:

You ever meet a guy who wants to spend all his time with you? Calls you with nothing to say, skypes just to see your face while he works. I don't know if it's cute or annoying lol. Only been 4 days and I'm already babe status.

I never understand why guys do that?

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You ever meet a guy who wants to spend all his time with you? Calls you with nothing to say, skypes just to see your face while he works. I don't know if it's cute or annoying lol. Only been 4 days and I'm already babe status.

I never understand why guys do that?

Yea and then when I told him to slow it down a bit, he took it as rejection and called me a whore and a bytch.
I was interested, I just need some time before we dive into that shyt. You could tell when it's genuine or when it's creepy though. Depends on the guy.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Yea and then when I told him to slow it down a bit, he took it as rejection and called me a whore and a bytch.
I was interested, I just need some time before we dive into that shyt. You could tell when it's genuine or when it's creepy though. Depends on the guy.
Yeah the last guy I talked to flipped on me like that. He kept projecting this future with me while I was still feeling him out, getting to know him. He would just take my silence as consent or say that I'd feel differently in the future, or just try to convince me to think like him. He didn't really care or understand me, he just liked the idea of a relationship.

This guy seems sincere but it's still off putting a bit. That's why I say guys catch feelings quicker. This guy is a bit funny too, he still seems mad at his exes (or at least one).