Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
@MarsPunka oh ok I understand what you're doing. If that's the case then it looks really good, and each person really details each set of idea that you are going for. It looks great. I hope all goes well.

Spike Tarantino

Esposa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Filfee Nasteh Duddy Souf
Looks like I missed all the fun :to:
At least I got to sleep early :blessed:

You ever meet a guy who wants to spend all his time with you? Calls you with nothing to say, skypes just to see your face while he works. I don't know if it's cute or annoying lol. Only been 4 days and I'm already babe status.

I never understand why guys do that?
Dealt with that before:lupe:

I have no idea what they do that for, but I imagine it has to do with wanting to avoid loneliness/rejection by building superficial bonds and feigning authentic infatuation.

I wait them out.

I'm nobody's "babe" until I see how they handle conflict resolution and life management skills :sas2:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Scandal just served some smooth ass racism. I don't know if I should be impressed or offended.

"Next time you go outside your marriage, may you consider someone more palatable to the base".
Spoiler next time please. :mjcry:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Dealt with that before:lupe:

I have no idea what they do that for, but I imagine it has to do with wanting to avoid loneliness/rejection by building superficial bonds and feigning authentic infatuation.

I wait them out.

I'm nobody's "babe" until I see how they handle conflict resolution and life management skills :sas2:
His life is well managed. He has his own condo and is doing well financially with a lot of potential and talent in his field. I just know I attract crazies so I'm just taking it slow lol. Besides I'm not really in a situation to explore a relationship right now.

Spike Tarantino

Esposa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Filfee Nasteh Duddy Souf
His life is well managed. He has his own condo and is doing well financially with a lot of potential and talent in his field. I just know I attract crazies so I'm just taking it slow lol. Besides I'm not really in a situation to explore a relationship right now.

If it's as hectic as you described after 4 dates, you might need to eject him, condo and talent be damned:whoa:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Time to redux my character design portfolio :ahh:

Quick sketches for my cover

Wanted one character drawn in different styles like the evolution of man, she starts out as simply geometric shapes and goes up to near realism. Gotta tweak a couple of things in sketchbook pro like the size of some of the hands and heads, their relative size to each other, and positioning but other than that I like it so far :ehh:
Got damn I aint read this post for shyt:mjlol:
It looks fine for what you're going for :skip:

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Have you told him this?

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Then he knows whats up. Sounds pretty exhausting on your end though. I couldnt deal with that if the roles were reversed. It'll get old quick... IMO.
It's really not. I didn't realize how I came off when I described it.

It's not hectic or exhausting because I like talking to him. It's just :ld: because he'll have me on Skype while he listens to music or is on the computer or looking through IG. He's the second guy I know that does that. Its like they just like having someone around. Or they just wanna see you.

But its not a 24/7 thing because when he has work to do outside he'll be busy all day.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's really not. I didn't realize how I came off when I described it.

It's not hectic or exhausting because I like talking to him. It's just :ld: because he'll have me on Skype while he listens to music or is on the computer or looking through IG. He's the second guy I know that does that. Its like they just like having someone around. Or they just wanna see you.

But its not a 24/7 thing because when he has work to do outside he'll be busy all day.

Dont let him get to attached if you dont plan on going all the way. You know how us men get when we get a little attention from women we like. Bread crumbs are like steaks at that point.

Last edited:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I can tell I'ma struggle to stay awake all day today. :yawn:
Oh?
C9IZ