Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Spike Tarantino

Esposa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Filfee Nasteh Duddy Souf
I'm getting new hair, I wanna get 2....but that might be too brown for me. Any suggestions? Will I look weird with 2 instead of 1B?
Somebody say hair? :lupe:

I think a 2 would be just fine, not too much of a departure. Even more so, you'd look great with some color, you have lovely skin!

But it really depends on what kind of look you are going for. I find this style particularly fetching lately:

0ede9d0845e534d38ed425004817f953.jpg

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
I almost cursed one of my coworkers out today.
This idiot thought that the phone smelled (I don't go around smelling the ear pieces of phones, so I can't say whether or not it actually smelled). So her idea of cleaning the phone was squirting purell into the ear part. No she didn't wipe it off.
Like, who fukking does that?!?

My boss asks me to call a customer because she wanted to order like 15 plaid shirts. I put the phone to my ear and two seconds later, I'm like why is my ear wet? :mindblown:

I can't even explain how mad I was. I'll just say I get very irritable when I'm pms'ing.

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
i was on bc so long i guess i forgot what a normal cycle feels like. im almost panting to breathe right now due to these cramps, legit lightheaded. this freaking motrin better kick in fast