Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
TMI but what color is your urine? If it's dark yellow, you are dehydrated and should drink more water even if you don't feel thirsty.
No… it's not dark at all. My lips aren't chapped none of that. I think I'm just gonna make myself drink more water even if I'm not thirsty.

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
My friend was reading a book to me on FaceTime called the Conspiracy to destroy black women and it said something similar. I forget the name of the guy who wrote it though.
I own that book. I forget his name as well. LOL

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not once but twice I was asked "why don't you have a man?" On Friday night. My immediate irritation made me realize it's a sensitive subject for me. I wanted to get smart, curse and say "none of your fukking business" but I realized it's going to be a part of my life. So I've just been writing out different responses in my journal.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn if this bytch doesn't leave me alone. I put my do not disturb on and my homegirl keeps calling. First from her number, then unknown and then from her number again. After the first 3 times she text me "just saying hi" :heh: and proceeded to call 3 more times. Lmao you already said you didn't want anything.