Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
I need to move out of this apartment building ASAP. Living in a nice, quiet neighborhood and getting stuck with this.....neighbor, is not the business.

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
What's wrong with them?

The kids are uncontrollable. Loud, obnoxious, slamming doors, screaming at the top of their lungs to each other. And this is with an adult in the apt babysitting them (teenagers and tweens). They are worse when alone. I love my apt, but I'm done with this along with the parents fighting at all hours. My building is literally quiet, with the exception of them.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The kids are uncontrollable. Loud, obnoxious, slamming doors, screaming at the top of their lungs to each other. And this is with an adult in the apt babysitting them (teenagers and tweens). They are worse when alone. I love my apt, but I'm done with this along with the parents fighting at all hours. My building is literally quiet, with the exception of them.

Same thing happened to me at my last apartment. It was an amazing complex. But I had the the worst neighbors in the whole joint according to the main office. But they couldn't evict them because they had special needs.

I literally have never heard anything like that in my life.

Every time I spoke with the people upstairs things got worse at that.

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
Same thing happened to me at my last apartment. It was an amazing complex. But I had the the worst neighbors in the whole joint according to the main office. But they couldn't evict them because they had special needs.

I literally have never heard anything like that in my life.

Every time I spoke with the people upstairs things got worse at that.

The you feel my pain. I don't understand people who act like this. No shame, nothing.

Trying to speak to them will get me nowhere. The police have come more times than I can count because of the parents. The kids learned their behavior from them. If I had kids, there would be no way in heck I'd allow them to hang with those kids.

Thankfully, I can just ask the office to move into another apartment, on another block. That's my plan for next year. I can't do this anymore.