Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
I will be 32 in the very near future (:to:), and while this should be a blessing, I hate when I go out and get carded.
Last night I went out with my bf & some family/friends. All of us were 31+, except my cousin and my sister's friend, who were both 22. Why do I get carded and neither one of them do?:shaq2:

M'gann

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:birdman:I hate group projects!!

Our proposal is due Tuesday morning and I'm in charge of putting our package together.

The plan was for everyone to email me their part by 9pm today but I've only recieved 1 members part. I sent a reminder email yesterday and they all said they'd be able to make it.

Tomorrow I'm going out of town to spend Thanksgiving with my family so I really didn't want to be bothered with doing it last minute(and I told them this last week).

What irks me more is that I know 2 members finished their part but it's just a simple matter of sending it to me:palm:.

I'm giving them until 11..

Malaya

Rookie
Daps
:birdman:I hate group projects!!

Our proposal is due Tuesday morning and I'm in charge of putting our package together.

The plan was for everyone to email me their part by 9pm today but I've only recieved 1 members part. I sent a reminder email yesterday and they all said they'd be able to make it.

Tomorrow I'm going out of town to spend Thanksgiving with my family so I really didn't want to be bothered with doing it last minute(and I told them this last week).

What irks me more is that I know 2 members finished their part but it's just a simple matter of sending it to me:palm:.

I'm giving them until 11..
Yeah group projects suck majority of the time. Why you leaving for Thanksgiving so early, it's more than a month away?

Malaya

Rookie
Daps
I didn't know Canada celebrated Thanksgiving. Think I'll look up the history of it there.

Also, can anyone tell me how to create a thread on here? I've been wanting to since I joined.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Happy Fall, ladies.

Yoooooooooooooooo!!!!!

Tortoise-falls-over-mating-fail.gif

That was a funny ass video.

"Stupid b*stards!"

:mjlol:

• Dap
Reactions: I'z

M'gann

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I didn't know Canada celebrated Thanksgiving. Think I'll look up the history of it there.

Also, can anyone tell me how to create a thread on here? I've been wanting to since I joined.

It's always the second Monday of October.

:jbhmm:I think you need 50 post in order to make a thread.

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
I was watching the BBW reunion... They make me so sad. This song came to mind because their lives are just like this