Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh y'all can quit whatever you want, I'm choosing junk food...it's easier to cut out when you're broke :mjcry:
Um, I think one breh quit beer and the other...I forgot.

I'm going to drop fast food then. Outside of subway.

:sadcam: With a week left on 5 dollar boxes at popeyes too.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
I was really being sarcastic to fukk with you tbh.
fukkery successful I guess. :yeshrug:
Some other poster told me to eat in the weight thread. I don't remember who it was. But I'm pretty sure that chick don't know me like that. :childplease:

But like.. I'm having serious issues, it's not funny. I've been eating bread, and whatever else I could find in the house. Because all that's left is ramen and shyt I don't like. I wish I could be eating something else.

You wouldn't go up to a fat person and say "you need to put that sandwich down" then don't go up to a skinny person and say "you need to eat a sandwich".

Moral of the story: You don't know my life! :pacspit: I'm just here to vent.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh y'all can quit whatever you want, I'm choosing junk food...it's easier to cut out when you're broke :mjcry:
Um, I think one breh quit beer and the other...I forgot.
I'm going to go for all junk food. Actually I'll aim for 3 servings of veggies and fruits per day or something. How long are we going for? If just a week, I can be good. If more than that I may need to go in phases.

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm going to go for all junk food. Actually I'll aim for 3 servings of veggies and fruits per day or something. How long are we going for? If just a week, I can be good. If more than that I may need to go in phases.

30 days! Then after the 30 days we can decide if we wanna go for longer.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Kelly-Rowland-Excited-Reaction-Gif.gif

I took my hair down and i have enough hair to give myself an Afro puff!!!! I'm so excited I can fart rainbows & piss sunshine!