Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
lmao these guys can't see their hypocrisy, they're almost like white feminists :mjlol:

Good morning y'all! I'm quitting junk food and pop, anyone wanna join me in the quitting club? It's basically a google document, where we record each day how it's going with whatever we're quitting. I actually did it will a few coli brehs and it was kinda successful.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I'm just on a deep decline, hopefully rock bottom comes soon and things will finally look up. I hate not having a job. I feel helpless.
What the fukk is going on ladies :sadcam:

Are you with your parents? Do you have any support?

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lmao these guys can't see their hypocrisy, they're almost like white feminists :mjlol:

Good morning y'all! I'm quitting junk food and pop, anyone wanna join me in the quitting club? It's basically a google document, where we record each day how it's going with whatever we're quitting. I actually did it will a few coli brehs and it was kinda successful.
I'm with it! When do we start?

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Finsihed all 4 seasons of american horror story. Im finally caught up.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
My daughter nearly smashed my camera for trying to take a picture of her. I later found her holding my phone to her ear walking around pretending she was on a call while her dad was actually on a business call himself. It was so hilarious to watch. Such an entertaining child. But crazy. Entering them terrible twos.