Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
No, I plan to go in the next couple of weeks. I will be sure to tag you if I post pics or maybe I can periscope. Not sure yet.
aight, and periscope would be ideal for the occasion. Did anyone else on here say they would go to it as well?

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Keep egging them on, moderator....

You must love seeing me get kicked down.

:dahell:You don't even know what's funny to me or what I am laughing at.

Don't PM me 1 way then bring it on here. If you want it that way it can be.

I called for your original thread to be deleted:moved. I deleted it in here and I thought it was locked. But here you go. This what I be talking about you need to stop. Chill out. Serious, chill out Super Cal...

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
:dahell:You don't even know what's funny to me or what I am laughing at.

Don't PM me 1 way then bring it on here. If you want it that way it can be.

I called for your original thread to be deleted:moved. I deleted it in here and I thought it was locked. But here you go. This what I be talking about you need to stop. Chill out. Serious, chill out Super Cal...

You know what you're doing and it's not cool. :stopitslime:

Raava

Staff member
Daps
You know what you're doing and it's not cool. :stopitslime:

What am I doing? Laughing at the BCW/ Super Cal saga? Yes :heh: That she had the gall to make the thread? Yes. Beyond that...GET OVER YOURSELF. I'm not concerned I don't wish anyone's down fall.

I am done with this dude for real like I am trying to be nice even now after I already asked you HERE AND IN PM to stop. Stop and log off or whatever you need to do to get it together.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
fukkery successful I guess. :yeshrug:
Some other poster told me to eat in the weight thread. I don't remember who it was. But I'm pretty sure that chick don't know me like that. :childplease:

But like.. I'm having serious issues, it's not funny. I've been eating bread, and whatever else I could find in the house. Because all that's left is ramen and shyt I don't like. I wish I could be eating something else.

You wouldn't go up to a fat person and say "you need to put that sandwich down" then don't go up to a skinny person and say "you need to eat a sandwich".

Moral of the story: You don't know my life! :pacspit: I'm just here to vent.
I get it but I didn't tell you to eat more :pachaha:

It's a hypersensitivity of yours.