Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
What the fukk is going on ladies :sadcam:

Are you with your parents? Do you have any support?
I'm at my dad's. Kinda.

Everyone is broke until Friday/October. I had to dip into my savings to buy food. Even tho, I'm not working and I need to save up. I had to order pizza because you have to drive everywhere. I had to postpone my road test.

So hopefully, I'll get shyt done in October.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I'm at my dad's. Kinda.

Everyone is broke until Friday/October. I had to dip into my savings to buy food. Even tho, I'm not working and I need to save up. I had to order pizza because you have to drive everywhere. I had to postpone my road test.

So hopefully, I'll get shyt done in October.
Only a day away...unless your fam doesn't help...road test for what? Next time you go out get groceries...I'm sure you don't need much since you're so damn small :heh:

:lawd: u got it.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm with it! When do we start?
I'm down for this

I dont know what I can give up realistically though. Probably do alcohol, I've given up cold drinks...Giving up candy..just aint gonna happen. Maybe I'll do chips... that would be really really hard to kick cold turkey though.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Only a day away...unless your fam doesn't help...road test for what? Next time you go out get groceries...I'm sure you don't need much since you're so damn small :heh:

:lawd: u got it.
Wow lol.
Road test as in driving test. No groceries because everyone is broke. My dad gets paid tomorrow tho so true, one day away.

Last edited:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
That's what I meant..once Friday comes you can buy like 3 sticks of celery and some cheese and that's a month of food right there.

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
lmao these guys can't see their hypocrisy, they're almost like white feminists :mjlol:

Good morning y'all! I'm quitting junk food and pop, anyone wanna join me in the quitting club? It's basically a google document, where we record each day how it's going with whatever we're quitting. I actually did it will a few coli brehs and it was kinda successful.
what counts as junk food?
:lupe:
its pumpkin pancake season at IHOP, and i need them.

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Count me in, well as long as I can go in and get my spicy garlic wings from hooters.

Everything else I'm pretty sure I can drop.

ok, im in

Oh y'all can quit whatever you want, I'm choosing junk food...it's easier to cut out when you're broke :mjcry:
Um, I think one breh quit beer and the other...I forgot.