Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
i guess that isn't so bad. i know plenty of people that drink beer damn near daily.

wine can even be good for the heart in moderate doses, but it sounds like you go overboard :francis:
I do. I can go through a 30 pack in about a day and a half sometimes:francis:

How old are you? Does this mean you'll be nice to me now? :yes:
I'm 25 :flabbynsick:

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
30 beers in a day? I've never even had that much alcohol this year! You not going to the answer the be nice to me question?
I said a day and a half lol
Also me being nice to you is all on you, not me. There's women on here who I've never been rude or mean to :manny:

I'm posting in here too much though. I don't want anyone to click on the most posts function and see my name up there :whoa:

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Awesome-Long-Hair-Black-Horse.jpg

Still waiting on my bundle :banderas:
:russ: :laff:

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
Cleaned out my fridge and freezer last light. This AM, I'm getting my groceries and will spend the morning drinking pina coladas, making freezer meals and cooking.

I was knocked out after the second pina colada. SMH. The only things I got accomplished were my haitian epis, a homemade salad dressing and crockpot cornish hen.

Tonight I'm definitely finishing up my freezer meals: shrimp (not sure how I'll season it), haitian griot, and ground beef.

I also cut up some tomatoes and cucumbers to store and add to any salads later on.