Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
Tell him if he waited that long and really feels that way that he can call you again when he's single. I don't trust him.
I don't trust him either. Sounds like he's trying to groom you so that he can break you down... Maybe payback from before? You didn't want him before. Stick to your guns. He sounds like a real creep.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
just started talking again with...i don't know if i'd call him my friend.
when we first met he said he really liked me and wanted more than friendship.
He was 23, and I was 18.
TBH i wasn't attracted to him, he had some physical flaws (chipped tooth) and at the time he was asking for a lot and I said I was just starting university, and I was too young and not ready for anything like that.

All he said was he'd wait for me.
Now he starts texting (and calling me...like 15 minutes ago) asking if I'm seeing somebody, and says he still feels the same way (even though he has someone).
I don't know what to do...I don't really get this kind of attention from dudes...

Literally sitting here like :dwillhuh: like...why like me?

I'm....so plain.
He sounds crazy. Can you block him? He probably just wants to get revenge. Once you reject a man, he becomes even more of a liability. Who knows what type of sick twisted shyt he's planning to hurt you...

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
Tell him if he waited that long and really feels that way that he can call you again when he's single. I don't trust him.
I don't trust him either. Sounds like he's trying to groom you so that he can break you down... Maybe payback from before? You didn't want him before. Stick to your guns. He sounds like a real creep.

He sounds crazy. Can you block him? He probably just wants to get revenge. Once you reject a man, he becomes even more of a liability. Who knows what type of sick twisted shyt he's planning to hurt you...
Right now I've been deflecting his calls and texts saying I'm busy, and when he asks if I'm seeing someone I always say no because I don't have time.

I think I'm being too nice still. Like just deflecting isn't enough

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
My mom is a capricorn. Her moon sign is Pisces.

Both my parents and one of my brothers are Caps.
:damn: I'm a Cap, and I wouldn't wish this on anyway. The silent moodiness that must have plagued that house. :merchant:
some coli dudes post like women who dislike women
67qtdh.jpg

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
Hi guys and dolls...
I just wanted y'all to know I've been in lurk mode because I had a very sick grandparent. He passed yesterday morning. If your grandparents are still living go love on them and tell them how much they mean to you.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hi guys and dolls...
I just wanted y'all to know I've been in lurk mode because I had a very sick grandparent. He passed yesterday morning. If your grandparents are still living go love on them and tell them how much they mean to you.
:(

Sorry to hear that paradise, my condolences to you and your parents.:hug:

And I agree, no time like present to show love to those close to you.

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Hi guys and dolls...

aw :hug:
sorry to hear that, I'm pretty close with my grandparents so I understand what you're going through right now.

M'gann

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Hi guys and dolls...

Sorry to hear that. My condolences to you and your family.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Hi guys and dolls...
Sorry for your loss.