Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
Sitting beside this fat, smelly white woman is ruining my concentration in class.

Yes, I know I'm fat myself but she's like 3 of me

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
Don't know if this was posted, but...

The Top Relationship Dealbreaker For Each Myers-Briggs Personality Type

INTJ: Dishonesty.
INTJs seek the truth at all costs – and their relationships are no exception to this rule. INTJs loathe being duped, lied to or kept in the dark. They want to make all decisions about their relationships from an informed perspective – and if they feel as though they’re lacking that perspective, they’ll be quick to leave any partner who won’t be upfront and honest with them

This is so ME:leon:

EDIT: Upon further reading into my test, it says

Your Type Preferences
Introvert(22%) iNtuitive(12%) Thinking(3%) Judging(12%)

Because you appear to have marginal or no (3%) preference of Thinking over Feeling, characteristics of more than one personality type may apply to you:
INTJ and INFJ.

INFJ: Feeling unable to fully trust their partner.
INFJs are long-term oriented individuals who invest their emotions carefully. They aren’t looking for a partner who might bail or run out on them at a moment’s notice – they need someone they can trust to stick around for the long haul. When entering a new relationship, INFJs are consistently evaluating whether or not their partner is someone they can safely invest their love in long-term – and if they get the sense that they aren’t, they won’t waste any more time on the relationship.

And so is this. :damn:

Of course, this may not apply to all...

Last edited:

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
awkward moment when you're left alone in the apartment because everyone else is out to their significant others houses for sex.

hmm.

*third wheel creaks loudly*

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Don't know if this was posted, but...

The Top Relationship Dealbreaker For Each Myers-Briggs Personality Type

INTJ: Dishonesty.
INTJs seek the truth at all costs – and their relationships are no exception to this rule. INTJs loathe being duped, lied to or kept in the dark. They want to make all decisions about their relationships from an informed perspective – and if they feel as though they’re lacking that perspective, they’ll be quick to leave any partner who won’t be upfront and honest with them

This is so ME:leon:

EDIT: Upon further reading into my test, it says

Your Type Preferences
Introvert(22%) iNtuitive(12%) Thinking(3%) Judging(12%)

Because you appear to have marginal or no (3%) preference of Thinking over Feeling, characteristics of more than one personality type may apply to you:
INTJ and INFJ.

INFJ: Feeling unable to fully trust their partner.
INFJs are long-term oriented individuals who invest their emotions carefully. They aren’t looking for a partner who might bail or run out on them at a moment’s notice – they need someone they can trust to stick around for the long haul. When entering a new relationship, INFJs are consistently evaluating whether or not their partner is someone they can safely invest their love in long-term – and if they get the sense that they aren’t, they won’t waste any more time on the relationship.

And so is this. :damn:

Of course, this may not apply to all...
I'm an INFJ too! Sweet.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I did 5 miles and strength training yesterday and was supposed to do 9 miles this morning but woke up like this :deadmanny: So now I have to do 9 miles tomorrow, 5 miles Friday and 14 miles Saturday. :heh: I would wait for Sunday to do the long run but I'm going skating Saturday night so the chances of me getting up to run Sunday are minimal. I may try to get in 5 tonight, do the 9 tomorrow and that way I can rest Friday and Sunday. Oh and I still need to do 2 days of strength training before Saturday as well. I need to just stay fat. :to:

Last edited: