Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Yeah I thought this dude was hitting against my rectum at first. Got me like ":sadcam: lord please don't let this man puncture my wall and have feces spilling into my vagina." Come to find out after my pap smear today, it's just the cervix :praisethesun:

:whoa::whoa::whoa:

:mjlol:

Raava

Staff member
Daps
I had dinner with some friends...

Why would you try to belittle something because you don't have it? It really rubbed me the wrong way. I thought they were better than that. This is why I keep things to myself. "You know you never know what's going on with Raedawn07..." I keep it that way for a reason.

Meanwhile complain about not having someone...maybe your problem is your are too concerned with the wrong things :usure: What you have been doing hasn't worked out so far...Part of it meant well, wanting the best for me. Part what coming from a place of jealously. The latter is that ish I don't like. Makes me distance myself.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
I had dinner with some friends...

Why would you try to belittle something because you don't have it? It really rubbed me the wrong way. I thought they were better than that. This is why I keep things to myself. "You know you never know what's going on with Raedawn07..." I keep it that way for a reason.

Meanwhile complain about not having someone...maybe your problem is your are too concerned with the wrong things :usure: What you have been doing hasn't worked out so far...Part of it meant well, wanting the best for me. Part what coming from a place of jealously. The latter is that ish I don't like. Makes me distance myself.

Always better to keep stuff to yourself. Keep your shyt private and internalized.

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
young dudes really sicken me sometimes

I'm on the train and these young ass kids in school uniforms come on the train smelling like weed
I'm thinking :stopitslime: yall are too young for that
but whatever, smoking isn't that bad
but these little demons are talking about beating up females and kicking them in the chest and shyt while laughing :what:
then talking about running up on any dude whos around when theyre done :why:

then they start talking about how they're gonna get guns and buss off and shyt :what:

and the youngest is talking about how he choked his girl out :martin:
all fukkin casual like "so I was chokin my girl out and...":what:
fukkin fakkit:pacspit:

it sicken me that these kids wanna spend the most innocent and free years of their lives being fukking menaces and bringing misery to all who encounter them :snoop: