Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ya know. Im happy that gay marriage is legalized. Means i dont have to go through trials and errors of fukkboys.

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
I'm glad this holiday weekend is over. I'm tired of stupid questions.
Customer hold up paper that says "COUPON. TAKE 30% OFF EVERYTHING", and asks 'what is this?'

So I found out that I'm not be only person from my class that hasn't gotten their license yet. And that kind of makes me happy.

I've bought a lot of American eagle jeans this weekend. They were having a $15 sale on their jeans, and I had a (bunch of) 20% off coupons so I only paid $12.50 for each. :blessed:
But I don't need all the jeans I bought. Hell I don't need ANY of them.
I went to get my nephew some (because he's tarts school tomorrow) and the men's jeans were only $9. :stopitslime: American Eagle is going to be his go to store because they carry small waists with long inseams (he needs 30/34)
Anyways,mi think since I'm off tomorrow, and Wednesday, I'm going to list a bunch of my true religion jeans and seven for all mankind jeans on eBay/poshmark.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
I was stuck at this light coming from show, and I turned to a radio station playing Beat It & killed it!!!
I looked over and this car next to me a man & his wife joined in with me. I couldn't help but laugh.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
I'm glad this holiday weekend is over. I'm tired of stupid questions.
Customer hold up paper that says "COUPON. TAKE 30% OFF EVERYTHING", and asks 'what is this?'

So I found out that I'm not be only person from my class that hasn't gotten their license yet. And that kind of makes me happy.

I've bought a lot of American eagle jeans this weekend. They were having a $15 sale on their jeans, and I had a (bunch of) 20% off coupons so I only paid $12.50 for each. :blessed:
But I don't need all the jeans I bought. Hell I don't need ANY of them.
I went to get my nephew some (because he's tarts school tomorrow) and the men's jeans were only $9. :stopitslime: American Eagle is going to be his go to store because they carry small waists with long inseams (he needs 30/34)
Anyways,mi think since I'm off tomorrow, and Wednesday, I'm going to list a bunch of my true religion jeans and seven for all mankind jeans on eBay/poshmark.
:mjcry:It's people like that is a big reason I quit my retail job. Saturday is my last day!!:blessed:

Seven jeans.... :pacspit: we sold that shyt too!!!

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Trying to organize this Taylor Swift concert trip is doing my head in. Why is this bish so popular? :mjcry:

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
I'm kinda scared to get married. Not looking forward to it.

No need to be scared... It honestly felt natural for me to get married... The only thing that gets me is changing my single habits that aren't conducive to a marital environment... Like my spending....
But I feel motivated to change it because ultimately I want what's best for us...

I am not a perfect wife and my husband isn't perfect but we are of the mind of improvement and growth so it works for us...

Are you engaged or heading towards marriage now?